Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
I am proud to serve in our country's Military in the Air Force for 17 years. This area is dedicated to our Xiled Gaming members that serve in our Military forces. I know I have met a few members throughout that are members. This area will provide our members the oppurtunity to get in touch with each other and make new friends.

hmm.. Did not know you were all that old man... i was thinkin upper 20s.. but damn 17 years in the AF.. good stuff Brother, here i've only got 4 years in the Army and just now thinking about re'enlisting for my first time.. but who knows. I'll prolly reclass first to something cool, being an MP is rather lame..

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
hmm.. Did not know you were all that old man... i was thinkin upper 20s.. but damn 17 years in the AF.. good stuff Brother, here i've only got 4 years in the Army and just now thinking about re'enlisting for my first time.. but who knows. I'll prolly reclass first to something cool, being an MP is rather lame..

Yeah, I am. I modified my statement as I am retired now with over 20 years of service. With any job it is what you make it. My dad was an MP in the Army and enjoyed it. There are different aspects of being an MP. Guarding a fence or gate can be boring but my dad did undercover narcotics investigations as an MP.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I am. I modified my statement as I am retired now with over 20 years of service. With any job it is what you make it. My dad was an MP in the Army and enjoyed it. There are different aspects of being an MP. Guarding a fence or gate can be boring but my dad did undercover narcotics investigations as an MP.

yeah man thats pretty cool. As far as the MP stuff well what your dad did was part of CID least nowadays they are the only ones doing that kind of investigative work.. and the only way to really get in a CID unit is to go Warrant which is a whole different process.. guess im just tired of all the hoops ya gotta jump through to get to where ya wanna be. granted working harder at something just makes the reward all the more sweet, its just annoying when all your trying to do is enjoy what you do for a living. but anyway.. yeah dude 20 years in.. would not believe that if i heard it from anyone else.. i was always told you were the Youngest XI.. to be retired and then some you've gotta be like 42.. weird how information is passed sometimes. didn't know you were in the military either. guess ya really do find out new things everyday.

XGC Grey Gauss

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 23, 2014
Newport, IN
Just wanted to drop in and say hey. I'm relatively new to XG but wanted to poke my head in.

I was U.S. Army Infantry, 3/187 101st ABN for 4 years. I was medically retired in 2010 and now spend most days either browsing the forums, playing with clannies, or spending time with my girls.

DropShotRonnie

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 13, 2015
Oregon, USA
Hey guys!!! Army Vet here! Stopping in to say thanks to the guys still serving and signing up even in this time of well we know what kinda time it is lets not mention it :p But truly thanks!