Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE WORLD

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
the ban is effective on a IP address not a name or GT, this is a very tight system, if someone in the home on that computer or another computer has been banned, it will effect all IP address in the home.

If that is not the case, they need to check the email or spam folder for the confirm email.

XGC Lucky Shot

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
Montgomery Alabama
Just Glad XGC Lucky Shot, recruited me in here.
Have you Heard of the Online Gaming community, Seasoned Gamers? www.seasonedgamers.com
I was in there for like 2 weeks before they banned me for making a post about mods, i know i hate mods now, but they act like babies some times, they couldve just said we dont allow that here, and left, but they kept ranting on about the subject, oh well. XG can beat SG anyday lol

Holy ****! I met a guy trying to recruit me into seasoned gamers one time, shortly after I joined XG. The guy was a bit creepy though... It almost seemed like one of the movies where the fourty something year old guy was trying to be all friendly and then cut your face off. After about two minutes I was hitting the B button as fast as humanly possible. A bit creepy...

XGC Lucky Shot

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
Montgomery Alabama
And by the way, yes the ban for VB is very effective. I ran a site once, and it stopped everyone from spamming up my site, exept for a few people that had a proxy to generate random IPs. I couldnt get rid of those guys...

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Holy ****! I met a guy trying to recruit me into seasoned gamers one time, shortly after I joined XG. The guy was a bit creepy though... It almost seemed like one of the movies where the fourty something year old guy was trying to be all friendly and then cut your face off. After about two minutes I was hitting the B button as fast as humanly possible. A bit creepy...

yeah, i wouldnt blame you. they're freaking weirdos over there. and in the past 4 months i'v emet up with one SG'r. LOL!! they're not around as much. i guess they must've broke up, or something

EfficientPower

Forum Rookie
Jul 10, 2007
Missouri
www.myspace.com
Hey Knight, I recently joined XGC, about 2 weeks ago. I was thinking has the whole recruiting process been reviewed by you guys at all in the last year? Maybe different recruit colors, or the whole experience in general. I don't know, but I thought more could be done for when a recruit is sitting around for 7 days with the ugly steel thing. Maybe have scheduled times for the recruits to meet you guys? Have a guy in charge of that. I don't know, just thinking some more could be done to help keep people.

SYN TWANKNUGGET

Forum Rookie
Feb 23, 2007
Crystal, MN
i wanna know something serious, could i email you a disign i had an idea for teh xgc shirts the one thats laid out now is kinda bland! we need an attention getter and leave it to me being someone who is an expert on knowing how to get some attention!! let me know send me a pm on here would be fine i would appreciate any criticism that can be offered even though i dont believe any would be given!;)

(\_/)
(0.o)
(>^)
(_l_)
This is Bunny. Add Bunny to your Sig to help him on his way to world Domination!

Howdy Knight...

Knight I wanted to ask to see if I could get permission to get a flyer made up so I can hand it to some of the game stores and maybe the music stores here... I have friends in there and they mentioned to me that they would happly give them out with purchases ect...

Basically a small double sided flyer that has info about who we are and our differrent divisions, from there it can reffer them to the website and they can find out more info! I know it will be more Uk based but that could be a good thing seeing we can spread the word out more this side and im sure it will slowly take off!!

I can hit up the design team to make a rough sketch and get it back to you for finalizing ect & if you wanting to know who will handle the printing cost well lets just say my brother and myself are more than happy to take care of it....

Thanx again

Reactions: KoG PRO SOB