Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UPDATE: XILEDGAMING'S APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM (SECTION LEADER)

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
How long will this continue? I've only been an XS for a month or so but am EXTREMELY interested when i'm eligible!

XGC FORTY

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2012
Nebraska
This actually sounds like a great idea..................its something that I think would benefit me to see the whole process work. I'm taking the class Saturday so we'll see what happens

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
We have selected the first three applicants for the trial phase of the XiledGaming Apprenticeship Program. If you applied and were not selected, don't get discouraged. You're application is still pending. If over the next few weeks you have something to add to your existing application, please feel free to PM XGC xTFLEMx XI and i'll be happy to make the edit. Thank you to all that applied and please stick tight. You will get your shot.

Congratulations to the following people.

XGC xTFLEMx XI: XGC BabyBlue XS

SYN REZ XC: XGC BE BAD XS

KoG Spinz XC: SYN Eminence XS

If you were selected, please make sure you contact your mentor ASAP. Good Luck!

XiledGaming’s Apprenticeship Program (Section Leaders)

XiledGaming is proud to announce the trial phase of its Apprenticeship Program.

The Apprenticeship Program provides the opportunity for the leadership of Xiledgaming to develop and apply community standards on a personal basis, to all its enrolled applicants. Enrolled applicants will spend 4 weeks with an assigned leader of XiledGaming (XI or XC) and will be expected to master the advanced leadership skills outlined within this program. Participants will be asked to complete community-based tasks as well as attend regular meetings, which may be outside of their normal leadership duties. As a result, applicants will NOT be permitted to discuss ANY of discussed material with any personnel outside of the Apprenticeship program. Failure to comply with these standards may result in removal from the program and/or demotion of rank.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship Program, applicants should have a better understanding of the decision making process that affects community wide policy.

Applicant Requirements
• Must have 6+ months in position (Section Leader).
• Successful completion of the Section Leader Class.
• Moderator Status on XiledGaming.com.
• Immediate website access.
• Immediate access to both Xbox 360/Xbox One is Preferred but NOT Required.
• Immediate access to a variety of Xbox 360 games is preferred but NOT Required.
• Immediate access to the Voxer Walkie-Talkie App is Preferred but NOT Required.

To apply to the XiledGaming’s Apprenticeship Program, Please complete the following fields and Private Message the Link below. All submitted information is private and will only be reviewed by the community’s XIs and XCs.
http://www.xiledgaming.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=147

1. User Name/Gamertag :
2. How long have you been a Section Leader?
3. Which Clans are you currently responsible for?
4. Which type of Moderation do you have on XiledGaming.com?
5. Do you own an Xbox 360, an Xbox One, or Both?
6. Which games do you have?
7. Do you have a Smart Phone?
8. Do you think you are ready to become a Division Leader? Explain why or why not.
9. Do you have anything else to add to this application?

All other questions should to directed to XGC xTFLEMx XI via Private Message.

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
Is this only for higher ups ? Because I'm a captain in SYN, I've been here around 6/7 months. Am I eligible ?

If you read the article it will give you the qualifications you'd need to be considered for the program. Also, it actually says what rank this is for in the title of the article it self. Just sayin, lol