Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TRANSFORMER GAME

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Whats up Viper, you're the only person on my Friends List I see playing it and just wondered what you thought of it. I keep hearing the movie was awesome so I'm hoping the game is the same way. Thanks man.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Since that was my first game playing as any kind of robot, I thought it was really good. The movie was excellent and I am considering seeing it again and the game follows along with the movie. I thought the game was easy until I played the Decepticons. Then it got real hard. I am considering buying the game cause this is something that I can come back and do over and over again.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
No the Robots don't have lives. If your Robot dies then it just goes back to the last save point or check point and you just continue. I now own the game. My favorite Robot would be all of them because they were all unique in their own way.

SYN iZ

Forum Nerd
May 23, 2007
umm viper i have the game, and i was wounder for the 100% completetion do u need to collect all the yellow cube things on each level or not?

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Yes, you need to collect everything for each chapter. Also, you need to replay one of the missions. Go to any yellow dot and just replay it.

SYN iZ

Forum Nerd
May 23, 2007
yea, i have 100% done with the autobots, but the decepicons i am stuck, i cant find 4 cubes on the first map, the us military base.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
You have to just keep searching, espcially out in the desert area. Also, so of them are now under some things but if you get close to it you should see the haze from the cube. For example, the first big row of planes to the main base. As you are facing the base around the sencond aircraft from the left there is one under a big box.