Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TOURETTES

Sgt Falcon 01

Forum Noob
May 26, 2007
maryland
Viper sir,

This is Sgt Falcon 01 im trying to get back in xiled gaming. I was ask to leave by drifter xd and some other division and section leaders cause i said i lied bout my tourettes.

That came out accidently when i was texting on halo 2 to fast to blkknght. they had asked me if that was the truth and i said yes, i wasn't paying attention cause i was up for 5 days do to lack of sleep. I was on new medication at the time which made me get off task on wat i was doing. I know this will be hard to bring me back I understand alot, that I might not be aloud to come back cause the damage might be already done, but I hope I could.

I am so sorry to bother you!

THANK YOU
RESPECTFULLY,
Sgt Falcon 01

XGC M4ster

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
PA
First off spamming the same message on several different council members pages dosen't help get your problem resolved quicker.
Secondly this should be talked out and not brought to the council if you want help with the problem send a FR to my gamer tag XGC M4ster i'll need some more information, you were put on the DNR, so if you want back in it'll take some time.....send me a Pm with the who what where when why