Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TO SHOW MY XGC PRIDE.........

sTunTDriviN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 23, 2008
Canada
Hello guys, just lettin you all know that even though I am a private, and ive only been in XGC for a few weeks, I showed my pride by buying the platinum membership today. Im lookin forward to this awesome lookin t-shirt, im lovin that its gonna have my gamertag on it too. Im hoping that somebody notices is it someday while im out and tell sme theyre in XGC too, that would be serious. Alright then guys, and possibly gals, im off. Thanks again for making me remember that clans are full of good people, and not a bunch of arses.

PEACE!!!

Reactions: sjohnson04

KoG Scorpion

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Il
www.xiledgaming.com
dude thats awsome.....i always wanted something that i could have and wear so when i go out i can find somebody else who is also in XG.

I dont know it its true or not..but i did hear like half or one year ago that a XG poster was in a gamestop place...

sTunTDriviN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 23, 2008
Canada
thats actually a great idea. Ive got an eb games literally around the corner from my house. they all know me by name there, so chances are good i can convince them to throw one up behind the register.....I will look into this

sTunTDriviN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 23, 2008
Canada
anyone still waitin on their t-shirt? im assuming mines takin longer cuz i live out of the u.s.........anyone else? or am i all alone on this? :S

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
LOL. That would be so wierd if someone walked up to you and said my xbox live name randomly. I would flip out. LOL. How akward.

XDC CHEF ZERO

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 18, 2007
Valley View, Texas
i dont know if you guys would think this is a little far out there but i am getting my gamertaged tattooed
XGC SubZero2424
XG for life
it is not to big
but the reason i did this is because so many people know me as that might as well