Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THOUGHTS ON FEAR OF THE WALKING DEAD?

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
My thoughts are that's it's off to a slow start, the junkie looks like Johnny depp, the kid at school with the knife knows what's up and where is Rick Grimes? I'll stick around cause I think it'll get better

Damnlag

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Illinois
www.videogameclans.com
It got off slow, yes. But I think it will only get more intense as the series continues. Its different than The Walking Dead. This actually shows somewhat of the outbreak starting as The Walking Dead jumped straight into thousands of people already zombies. This show doesn't seem to have dead bodies digging out of the ground yet.

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
I thought last night episode got better.. It's a build up.. It's not going to be Walking Dead but as the other guys said above, it'll be a good fill in until the real Walking Dead gets back on. Also it will be interesting how they eventually bring the two shows together..

xSteelx303

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 14, 2010
Its a decent show but frankly I don't see it winning any awards. First of all, the show is very slow and they haven't made too much progress with the story and second it reminds me of the walking dead which is mostly a drama series.