Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6

SYN LupusRex

Forum Nerd
Oct 18, 2015
my house lol
so this is about the Walking Dead was and all the twists and turns that season 6 has already presented and also the big question is Glen is Glenn dead or did he use the dead body i did he use the dead body as a human shield. So leave your comments remarks questions and thoughts we would all love to hear what everyone has to say

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
I agree, i believe he used the body as a shield to get under the dumpster. I do think they are going to do something where he is alive, they find him and then he dies or Maggie dies immediately. Someone important is going to go, that is how they always seem to do it.

What are your thoughts on what is happening with Rick in the mobile home? Did he get out, if he stuck inside.. That is as big of a question as the Glenn situation..

Either way looking fwd to this next episode it is a 90 minute one.

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
New York
of course theirs only One way to find out whats going on this sunday..... but Im prettttty sure that glenn is dead, IF he used the body as a shield- He wouldn't of been screaming in such pain.. Would be epic if he was alive, but he has no chance, he was surrounded by like 100 walkers, and had NO ammo or weapons... Hes GONE.. RIP GLEN .... A far as RICK, I think Derel is going to save him, Because Derrell Seemed to Turn his bike around once Rick stopped talking over the walkie talkie.. So I think Derrell is going to save Rick !.. I HOPE