Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE SPIN ROOM

THE SPIN ROOM

• Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakland

• New Orleans

• Tampa Bay

• Houston

• San Fransisco

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
Why can't I vote in the poll?

I think both of those quarterbacks are overrated. I think Russell was clearly the best fit for the Raiders, but I do not feel he should have been a consensus top five pick in this draft. Didn't the Raiders also get Michael Bush in the fourth round? What a steal. He would have been a first round lock if he had played this year. Not to mention, putting that many pounds in the backfield (Russell and Bush) is going to be interesting.

My home team, the Skins, drafted Laron Landry in the first round. He's an absolute beast, but they ignored their issues on the defensive line.

I thought the Pats did very well, picking up Merriweather in the first round, getting Moss, etc.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Why can't I vote in the poll?

I think both of those quarterbacks are overrated. I think Russell was clearly the best fit for the Raiders, but I do not feel he should have been a consensus top five pick in this draft. Didn't the Raiders also get Michael Bush in the fourth round? What a steal. He would have been a first round lock if he had played this year. Not to mention, putting that many pounds in the backfield (Russell and Bush) is going to be interesting.

My home team, the Skins, drafted Laron Landry in the first round. He's an absolute beast, but they ignored their issues on the defensive line.

I thought the Pats did very well, picking up Merriweather in the first round, getting Moss, etc.

You dude, can you fix your signature please?
It is pushing the page way far to the right and if it is an image it is not showing up.

DAMIEN NAKED

Forum Junkie
Jan 17, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Yay! Another cheerleader fan! Why don't the cheerleaders play the game instead of big sweaty dudes? Unless you like that sort of thing. I'm sorry Spinz, I'm making people stray from the topic. Um, I don't know much about football, so, whatever Spinz said! yeah.