Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE FORUMS

XGC ChaosReaper

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 23, 2006
Virginia Beach, VA
im just curious why cant you veiw other clan forums because of your user group. i ask this because i remember when you could veiw any clan forum and post in any division forum. i was just curious why the change?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
If you could see eveyone forums you would be comeled to give your opinion in places where no one wants it. This way you are limited to just your own division. This saves us tons of headaches.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Well you can now. The XG Addict subscription allows you to view all forums in our community. You can still be banned if you cause drama though. But now it is open to everyone if you join a subscription group.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
thats an awesome thing you did with it im glad you guys made the switch to your own divisions all that time ago bcuz I would have someone from kog or xgc giving their opinion on syndicate business and its not my right to give my opinion on theirs

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Will you still have all the same access evan if your not in a XG clan..I will probably subcribe so I can re meet other Xg gamer.Since I cant rejoin at this time and I am on site almost everyday to see whats new and helping new members with random messages.

Last edited: