Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THE CLAN HITTER IS!

KoG Artemis

Forum Tourist
Dec 10, 2006
New Hampshire
www.myspace.com
Ok the clan hitter is an old divsion leader called XGC Homer XL. He Has the tags like ISPH BigMac, ISPH T MAC, ISPH A MAC and a fake tag of a council leader XGC Coleslaw Xi. notice the lower case I in Xi. Thats a fake Tag. So just let you know XGC Homer XL has no life he hit about 10 clans now and he wont stop. I wish i can figure out If i can block this guy from Halo 2. So leaders of Xiled Gaming Keep on the look out for this guy because he is the most popular hitter so keep your eyes peeled. I hope everybody stays safe and keep your clans running. Remember Have Fun Gaming! and keep your spirts up!:cool:

jay7654321

Forum Nub
Dec 15, 2006
Enfield, CT
XGC ONLINE WAS HIT

Xgc Online Was Hit

I Don't Know If This Guy Did It But We Were Hit. I Am Trying To Get A Hold Of Our Generals To Try To Get Back In The Clan. I Hope They Can Fix It.

KoG Artemis

Forum Tourist
Dec 10, 2006
New Hampshire
www.myspace.com
all you have to do is get an updated squad list and send out all of the clan invites to the members and keep the clan on lockdown for a couple of weeks until you can get it back in order. once thats done you can have fun again. this is just advice from a general, so i think the section leaders would probably say the exact same thing. So i hope your clan gets back in order and dont worry just keep your spirits up.