Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN XILED KINGS-

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Hi there double...Hows it going? thought ill get in touch with you on whats the plans for this new clan and all, I really wanna be apart of it seeming im at that age and what not...lol but yeh i got a few ppl that are alot older than me and they seem to wanna be apart of a section for older ppl like ourselves so i thought of getting with you and to work on getting it up and running...

Letme know what there is that i can help you with and we can get this going asap!!! once again THANKS ALOT for allowing SYN to make this clan it means alot to us and our members...

Rgrds L4B

Last edited:

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
ahhh my sweet lil papi always lending a hand!!! Gosh what would we we do without you!!! lol

Yeh man we can do with all the help we can get...But i wanna do this the right way so no screw ups, is needs to we donr just right with all the right ppl in it ect... you know what i mean!!! lol

S

SYN Corona

Yup! A little more of a background for ya. A few of us have been looking at making some "theme" based clans. We have one already, Syn Veterans which is mostly for the UK gamers so that theyre all on at the same time and can game togeather. Then one will be Syn Stars, which is for the competitive gamers (hence the star, gotta be atleast a major) but then a few people have been torn between XGC and Syn, They want to go to XGC because they like playing with gamers 18 and over, but they are truly underground gamers so they belong in Syn. So instead of sending them to XGC we want to be greedy and make a user group for 18 and over in Syn, and we want to call it Syn Xiled Kings. Theres XGC and KoG Xiled Kings, and even a XGG Xiled Queens, so why not have one in Syn? Especially since its for 18+! Thanks for looking into it boss man!

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
MR.C you a listen bit confused buddy!i! lol

By this 007 has made a SYN XILED KINGS for SYN so thats why this post it up here to discuss a few idea's and how we gonna run it and what not...Im all down for this and i wanna help run it as im one of the elder members within SYN and so are a few of you guys!!! And it must be for like our old school peeps within SYN as well...

But im sure 007 will get up with us shortly to discuss whats needed of us to get this up and running! At this stage its still new to SYN and im sure we can do this right the first time...

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Double are you on this weekend?!? Maybe we can catch up and chat on how you want this clan run and what not...Just letme know when you wanna get togther! Cya lata

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
if u notice laby all of our xs's are over 18 besides me cause im like 6 months away!!!!

p.s. i no 1 person we should at least put in this babe idk if u guys no him but he's probably the oldest member in xg all together but he's the **** and is so much fun to play with and that man is

BOWSER

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Yeh John you've thought this out have'nt you!!! lmao

John we must play sum gears this week! I finally got my new disk...wooohoooooo!i!