Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SYN CHEDDARBOB APPLICATION

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Gamertag: SYN Cheddarbob
Program(s): Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Experience: ~8 years (I think)
Current Clan: Unaffiliated.

I was a member about 3-4 years ago and had to go inactive due to college. Currently graduated and have a lot more time on my hands. If this can get me either put back with a clan or aligned with the team again that would be nice.

I was a member of the design team through most of my time in XG when I started in KoG in Halo 2. I've been self taught for quite some time now and dabble in graphic design on the side of my software development job, doing some freelance work for friends and family. During my previous time with the design team I led it for quite some time, watching it transform into XDC. It was a bit after this point that attending college and not having an Xbox most of the time led me to go inactive. I've never really left, I was just put in a clan for a while as a sgt and I assume that clan has since folded prior to my return.

Works (I did some recent ones with the test images as well):

OS5UqZm.png

2q3vq6s.png

zWA3Unf.png

eX40K17.png

Wallpaper

Some Graphics Work:

Beer Logo
Logo
Art 1
Art 2

Attachments

• OS5UqZm.png
    OS5UqZm.png
    78 KB · Views: 0

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Well welcome back Cheddar, don't know if you remember me or not but we were on the team together way back when Senorita was still around. Glad to see you coming back.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Course I remember you browncoat! Thanks, it's good to be back, I'm getting more active in gaming again since Halo MCC is coming out

You definitely won't remember me considering I'm a newer member, but it's good to hear that you were on the team and know what you're doing.

As for your work The second 2 look a little more simple/ rushed. Just remember to take your time and get your juices flowing some more.