Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SWITCHING CLANS?

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hey there. I was wondering if it is possible for me to go from KoG to SYN. Only because I'm a PC user mainly now. And I saw that SYN has the PC community.
I have noticed you are not in a clan. I'm not sure how you will transfer if you are not in a clan. Although in order to transfer you would speak with your leaders in your clan about transferring by using the chain of command. Once it has reached your Section Leader that XS will speak to the XS of the desired clan. He/She will speak to the general of the clan and make sure they are okay with the transfer. After all of that your XS and the desired clans XS will approve the transfer.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hmmm. Perhaps because I haven't been active for a while since I was on console. But now I'm on PC. If I am not in a clan then how would I join?

In order for us to place you in a clan we would just send you to the Grass Wasn't Greener. To post your story please click >HERE<. Before you post please read the sticky thread and use the template in there. Hope to see you on the PC side soon. While your waiting for your story to be verified you are welcome to game with the PC side. They use Teamspeak to communicate on the computer. The Teamspeak server is http://ts35.gameservers.com:9361 what type of PC games do you play?

Spidermonky0007

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 1, 2009
Sacramento, CA
In order for us to place you in a clan we would just send you to the Grass Wasn't Greener. To post your story please click >HERE<. Before you post please read the sticky thread and use the template in there. Hope to see you on the PC side soon. While your waiting for your story to be verified you are welcome to game with the PC side. They use Teamspeak to communicate on the computer. The Teamspeak server is http://ts35.gameservers.com:9361 what type of PC games do you play?
I play any sorts of games on PC. Right now I play FFXIV, However I have many others. Just don't play because my FFXIV friends are all console Players.