Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SUGGESTION *PLEASE READ*

X

xHyPn0t1c

In KoG probably most of the others too the Generals get to pick which squad you join into when you become a private. I believe that the new recruits should get to choose or at least have a say in which squad because what if they have a little problem with the other captain or they like the one captain better than the other. Can i please have your input on this and if you think its a good idea i should probably bring it to my Section Leader right?:)

Last edited:

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
While I know your asking Hades I just wanted to throw something in there. There are lots of different things you have to consider when placing people in squads. People tend to want to be in the squad of the person that recruited them and thats usually where the people who were in my clan ended up going to. You do have to move people around sometimes however to prevent your clan from getting into isolated groups where people ONLY play with their own squad. You want everyone to get to know each other and play with one another and sometimes people don't always end up in a squad with their friends or the person that recruited them. All thats doing is getting them to play with other people every now and then. I usually asked them if there was a certain squad they had in mind and most of the recruits would just pick the squad of the person who recruited them because chances are they are friendly with that person. The only times where I wouldn't ever ask the recruit their opinion on where they want to go was if a squad was short on people because people leaving the clan or something like that.

X

xHyPn0t1c

Yes i realize that but i think the recruits should at least have some of a say. Mabey they can suggest what squad they wanna be in the then the General could either approve or say that squad we have too many people in can you join the other squad. Thats rather than just assigning recruits a squad that they may not wanna be in

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
They do have some say, but how can they make an informed decision right off the get go if they don't know about any of the squads. You have to start somewhere. We would never deny a transfer for a new member if after a little time they wanted to try something else. Once they are in the community and have time to meet some people and see what we are about then they might have some say in where they want to be.

x S N 00P Y

Forum Nub
Aug 27, 2008
SOO
I was wondering if my cod 4 clan could get sponsored by xiled gaming ! i dont want anything form you guys... but our clan needs a sponsor by the end of this season! we are 41-10 but we playy every day! we beat shattered and there one of the best teams!