Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STUPID EBAYERS!

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I help run an ebay store for the company I work for. I cannot stand people who leave negative feedback when there is none to be left. Example: Person bought a Game guide from us. I shipped it out using paypal and did tracking. Customer now has left negative feedback saying "Never tried to contact me! Never sent Item. I guess if the deal seems too good to be real, it probably is fake!" Never sent me a message, never tried to contact me. Also the tracking number is right there next to the item. I had to have sent it if the tracking is there and it shows it in the USPS site. Really, come on people what the hell. Anyone else ever had this problem?

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I have only bought a few things off of ebay. I would rather deal with people locally so I use CraigsList instead. If the guy says that it hasn't been shipped and you have proof by a tracking number could it be possible for ebay to remove the feedback if it is false?

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
i used to play a game on the PC you that had a website you could auction on items you wanted to sell or buy. and if i could count the times that i got bad feedback for incorrect happenings. i would be on everyday, searching for the people that bid and won auctions, and they would never be on. so i would PM them on the site, still no response, then they would leave negative feedback... which was frusterating... all it is, is those people grew up, stopped playing games, and started doing this in real life.. buy stuff through ebay and giving completely inaccurate reviews..
it is sad.... hopefully it doesnt hurt you enough to stop selling your products...

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
So turns out. This guy left me negative feedback yesterday stating how it was never shipped. The package was delivered yesterday as well. I mean come on.

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
haha those are my favourite...
sometimes i play MW2 with a buddy (not in XGC) who is just terrible, and when he finally gets a kill he will start t-bagging the poor guy..
so for the sake of respect, i TK him...
and i tell him that i will always shoot him if he tbags on my team or not..
but he just keeps doing it...
actually, you dont see much tbagging in most games other than halo..
hmmm....
i think i am gonna play halo tonight now that i keep mentioning it..
wow... sometimes i ramble-

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
did some one order some creepy?

santa08.png