Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

STARTING A ANOTHER GAME DIVISION?

SYN Anonymous

Forum Nub
Jun 10, 2008
Maryland
I love the SYNDICATE Halo 3 Division, I love my new friends, and squad members... I just find it strange that this Community unfortunately doesn't have a RBSV2 section, or that I haven't heard of... I was thinking of starting one, but I thought who would be better to ask; A Council Member or a General? I decided to ask a Council Member.
So, BLKKNGHT, I'm only a private in SYN Chaotic, but I want to start a RBSV2 division. Am I able to start one? I asked few Cap'ns and they said I would need a squad of about 10 - 15. Like I said, am I able to?:confused:

~Anon.

Please respond A.S.A.P.

S

SYN KoNfLicT

As a private, no. Captains can start their own squads in other games with the permission of their General. So, if one your Captains wanted to start an RBSV2 squad within your clan, he/she would have to recieve permission from your General to do so. I am only answering this question because, as a Council Member, BlkKnght is very busy and has many other matters to attend to. I hope that answers your question.

-If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, Nemesis

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
I love the SYNDICATE Halo 3 Division, I love my new friends, and squad members... I just find it strange that this Community unfortunately doesn't have a RBSV2 section, or that I haven't heard of... I was thinking of starting one, but I thought who would be better to ask; A Council Member or a General? I decided to ask a Council Member.
So, BLKKNGHT, I'm only a private in SYN Chaotic, but I want to start a RBSV2 division. Am I able to start one? I asked few Cap'ns and they said I would need a squad of about 10 - 15. Like I said, am I able to?:confused:

~Anon.

Please respond A.S.A.P.

1) you could talk to you general and see if he or she would let you start a R6V2 squad.
2)If you need anything else PM me and msg me on the box

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Its nice to see you guys helping out the new guys, its exactly what we wanna see...

Other than that they answered your question correctly, if you feel you want to paly more on RB6v2 then please go ahead, just get up with SYN amgiS who is your General and he will start up a RB6v2 squad within SYN CHAOTIC and then you guys can start recruting on that game ect... Its good to see that you want to see more games ect within XG, just to let you know that all XG clans are universal so that means if you want a squad for a cetain game then all the General has to do it creat a squad thread and off you go...

What i would say is get up with your General and start a Rb6v2 squad up, once u get 10-15 members in it and active we will look into splitting you guys up and hopefully creating a clan for that game ect... Thats how we can get this up if you want.

Like we all have said feel free to hit us up if you need to know anything else or if you have any other questions...

Thanks L4B