Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SORRY

KoG xDoMeDx

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Missouri
Knight i know you tried talking to me tonight but i live in missouri we are having a huge icestorm and my internet is messing up i do need to talk to you and 007 though to get things straight

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
you wouldn't have to be wasting my time reading this crap post, if you would stop being a complete #@$ when it comes to these forums, and i dont see darkflame here either....i want an apology in post form for Hades and Cav and i want one from both you and darkflame for brittany, if i dont see it, in this area, by the meeting on sunday, then we HAVE A PROBLEM.

Stop posting this bullcrap, next time i have to deal with an ignorant post from you or have to listen to another member making allegations in regard to the way darkflame or anyone else treats or should i say disrespects them, i am no going to be this nice.

If you or darkflame or anyone else, doesnt like who we have placed in charge of the KoG Gears clan area, you can.....Get out!!!! No need to elaborate, if you publically ***** or moan about a member, or choice we make, or the direction we are going forward with, you can get out of the community, or I can kick you out.

PLAIN and SIMPLE!!!