Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY

XGC Eric

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
BattleForums.com
I hate it when i go into match making and someone just starts to talk trash to me and my fellow clans members just because were in XGC! It just shows the immature side of some people. I go into match making and say good luck to whom ever im playing against, and thats all because its just a game and im playing the game to have fun! I dont know if its just me that gets this are does everyone get these kind of people!

Fo' sure.

It seems like XGC is almost unanimously hated. I'm guessing that alot of it is either jealousy, or some bull**** prepubescent thing.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. Actions in game speak alot louder then **** talking.

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
yeah i think they get angry cuz we win all the time...or i do anyways...haha they always talk trash and say we're garbage...then i send them an invite saying lets go then and they don't even acknowledge it...its funny

XGC philsim7

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Philadelphia
I once had a guy that decided to delevel after seeing that i was in XGC and the entire time he talked about how *** the people in XGC were and how *** it was. The funny part is that he told me he had never been in XGC and knew nobody who was ever in it. The only reason he had a hatred for XGC was that in his words "you guys think your so cool cause you have the letters XGC in you gamertag, well that makes you guys a bunch of ***s"

XGC SUPER FAT

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
In a Van Down by the River
I once had a guy that decided to delevel after seeing that i was in XGC and the entire time he talked about how *** the people in XGC were and how *** it was. The funny part is that he told me he had never been in XGC and knew nobody who was ever in it. The only reason he had a hatred for XGC was that in his words "you guys think your so cool cause you have the letters XGC in you gamertag, well that makes you guys a bunch of ***s"

Wow that guy showed you how brilliant he is.