Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
I hate it when i go into match making and someone just starts to talk trash to me and my fellow clans members just because were in XGC! It just shows the immature side of some people. I go into match making and say good luck to whom ever im playing against, and thats all because its just a game and im playing the game to have fun! I dont know if its just me that gets this are does everyone get these kind of people!

XGC SUPER FAT

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
In a Van Down by the River
do what I do.

Don't say anything to them until you beat the po0p out of them. Then ask them in post game lobby, "What did you say before the game, my mic was breaking up". If they persist. Leave and hopfully you will see them again someday to rank up quicker.

If they beat you, just tell them you love them and Merry Christmas or something.

That really pisses em off.

Super Fatimus Out

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
yah ive even had ppl delevel when they were on my team
but really no worries here....
i just take it as it comes no insult said over a phone or communication will every really threaten me so i really could care less
it is annoying though for someone not to even know me and talk trash....

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
If you have any acronym in front of your name, it will increase the homo trash talk. just got to deal, I wish that I could do what jay and silent bob did on "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back," Just find the damn trash talkers go to there house and just beat the ever living **** out of them.

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
man they would **** them selfs if they saw my big 6'5 250 pound *** in front of them! i would whoop the **** out of them but i dont. because i do realize its just a game and i just say (god loves you 2 you ***** *** mother ****er) and then i leave the lobby! haha

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
yeah trash talking is just part of the game. your going to go into a game with it and you really cant do anything about it just like modders. its a fact of halo. all you can do is just rape them and set in the post game lobby afterwards and wait till they say something. and if you did rape them then their most likely going to leave and feel like they need to go suck on their mothers nipple and cry, or is that just how i make them feel after i rape them?

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
I had the best experience in team slayer with two people on my team talking crap and wanted to delevel because me and my buddy in xgc. They started saying we were ***(homosexual) and deleveling and realized we were still winning because my buddy and i kick a$$. We started talking to them saying they should get to know us for the people we really are and then they started trying and we won(would've probably won anyway :)) at the end of the game they said we were pretty cool and hopefully met up in the future. So when you run into a problem like that just keep your composure and play like you normally would. It can turn out to be pretty cool.

Starekase

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
Colorado
It seems like its more prevalent in Halo then other games though... anybody else notice that? Anyhow If they weren't trash talking because of the simple fact that we are in XGC then they would be trash talking you about something else.

What comes around goes around...

XGC Dead Gear

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
It is because HALO 2 is a NOOB friendly game! Play on the 360 and other games and the gamers are just like us! People just don't like our organization and ranks. In the end they don't understand and it scares them. Nothing hurts a **** talker more than being extreeeemly NICE and after the game a simple GOOD GAME to celebrate a victory to a trash talker!