Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SO I'VE SPLIT MY FIRST CLAN...ANY IDEAS ANYONE COULD SHARE?

XGC Evenstar

Banned
May 22, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Alright so this week I've split my clan XGC BIO HAZARD and split into the dead clan known as XGC Authority. I split Bio Hazard with close to 80 members activity wise mid 60's...and I've done all the basic work, and i'm still getting the user group stuff taken care of, the Authority forums are back up and running. Does anyone have an extra ordinary Ideas for my clan to make things a bit easier? I figured I'd post here because most section leaders have been through multiple splits in the past. As far as Squad practices go their still being run continuously throughout the week, and i'm still keeping everyone involved with weekly squad matches for bragging rights. I've thought things over with some other generals in my section and were trying to set up weekly clan matches within our own section aswell but its hard to get everyone on at the same time...

Lend me your thoughts if you would it would be a godsend.

Thanks.

~Even.

Mr Maverick Jet

Forum Star
Apr 10, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
keep doing what you've been doing. You have always gone above and beyond what other Generals do and in many ways I would even say you are a better general than I was. Continue using the methods you have been, get the usergroup straightened out and in a month or two you could find yourself preping for another split. You have built up excellent leaders, just simply keep doing what your doing.

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
I agree with what Mav stated. It seems like you have a good start on everything.

A couple of things that we had to worry about in the past was splitting leadership, recruiters, and active members between the squads. Also long as one squad isn't heavier than the other, things should feel that both squads are doing the same. If you feel that one squad is lacking somewhere, talk to your Section Leader and he might have a member to help out with one of your squads.

You should have open communication with the old squad and should be active with them until you are sure that the squad can stand on its own. You can even have shared clan meetings/practices for the first few weeks.

Keep us updated on how things turn out.

XGC Evenstar

Banned
May 22, 2007
Ontario, Canada
yeh we've kept things going ok this week. The only thing im working on is getting every squad together for squad matches. Im trying to organize a night for everyone to show up and chill on halo 3. I will keep updating Authority's progress here.

WorldsOnlyHope

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 18, 2006
Round Rock, TX
Let me know if you need any assistance as well Evenstar. Especially, if you need some time for your clan responsibilities because those take priority over your duties in the XG Video Team. I'm here if you need me.

I am glad you posted this thread and keep us posted on your progress.

XGC Evenstar

Banned
May 22, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Things have been prospering quite well since i last posted here were moving well past the 40 members mark. we incorporated a few members from XGC ADRENALINE recently and their quite happy now in my clan. They really love how all 3 of my squads run at least 2 practices a week to help out the west coasters. I really do want to get my clan compete stuff rolling again and im planning on doing it at some point. I'm doing a lot of work in Warhero Studios for the current project were building, and i can't wait to see the final product of all that. Im getting really close to splitting up two squads and forming 2 new squads. Just trying to get the leadership where it needs to be. I really want to get back to seeing what i can do to help the community like running Generals meetings. My work schedule disables me from getting to the premeeting but im always on by 7pm EST on Sundays. I don't know how to go about asking if i can help run Generals meetings, so i guess it'll just be a question somebody can help me with.

Anyways if anyone really wants to check out my progress XGC AUTHORITY's Forum is always open for everyone.

Till Next Time. ~ Even.