Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SKYRANDOM DESIGN APPLICATION

SkyRandom

Forum Nub
Jan 21, 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
1) GT and user name
SkyRandom
2) What type of program are you using?
None?.
3) How much experience you have with your program and making sigs
None sry I was hoping yo learn alot here and learn designing's
through here
4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy designing?
Already am hoping to.

Also if I am in the wrong area for applications then I'm sry I'm new to the design part of XGC

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
randomness, try checking out the design training grounds and doing some signatures. The two major programs people use are: Photoshop, and GIMP. There are pros and cons to each, but once you figure out which one you want go ahead and try some signatures. As far as joining XDC, try XDC Shredda or XDC Dresden. They are the Generals i know of in XDC and can get you on the right path!!!:D

KoG Metatron

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 14, 2012
South Carolina
1) GT and user name
XGC Metatron (GT) and User Name: XGC Metatron
Adobe photoshop
through here. 2 years
4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy designing?
Already am hoping to.
no I would not like to transfer to XDC, I would like to freelance and stay with my clan

Also if I am in the wrong ara for applications then I'm sry I'm new to the design part of XGC

VenerealMonkey

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2012
Little Rock, AR
1) GT and user name
SkyRandom
None?.
through here
Already am hoping to.

Also if I am in the wrong area for applications then I'm sry I'm new to the design part of XGC
still interested in joining the design team?

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
I have posted new images in the "Test Images". Please create 2 signatures or banners using these images :) I will be posting images weekly for you to work with. The more active you keep your app, the more we can help you to increase your skills and get you in the direction of being accepted to the team. If you have any questions please ask :)