Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: Rave

XGC KnockOut

Forum Star
Dec 31, 2012
Jamestown ny
[DONE] SIG REQUEST

[Done] Sig Request

Hello, Design Team

Hi My name is KoG KnockOut and i am the General for KoG Old Republic and I would like to request a sig. I would like for my GamerTag and my Clan name to be in it KoG KnockOut and KoG Old Republic. As for the theme i would like something among the line of some one getting knockout maybe stars flashing in their eyes, I would also like to see what the creative minds of your design team can come up with. If you can possibly have Red and Black colors it would be great , if not that's ok

Thank you for your time, and looking forward to hear from you...

D3athsway97

Forum Nerd
Apr 21, 2013
SIG REQUEST

sig request

hi I am looking for someone to do my sig if any questions then message me or post on here hope someone can help me soon thanks. :)

Rave

Get A Life!
Jun 17, 2010
New York
You need to follow the proper format for requesting a signature...
This is the format that you need to follow.

-- Signature Request Format --

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
(ex. XGC Whoever) / (ex. I want it to also say, XGC Xiled Kingz, Blue Squad Captain)
Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
(ex. Halo Themed, Gears of War, Anime, Music) / (ex. I want to use this image: http://www.imagehostingsite.com/myimage.jpg)
Color Style (Optional)
(ex. I want a dark themed sig, I want my sig to have an orange tint)

XGC BOMBTEK193

Forum Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Gadsden, AL
(DONE) SIG REQUEST

(DONE) Sig request

Here's what I would like. I would like this image (attached file) with it saying "Hazardous Devices Technician" across the top of it like it says in the picture. Across the bottom, I would like for it to say:
"FBI Certified Bomb Technician"
Initial Success or Total Failure
XGC BOMBTEK193

The above listed words to be centered under the photo.

Hazardous_Devices_School.jpg

If you could put the above listed picture on one side and put this on the other would be awesome. If not, it's ok. You are the pro not me. Tell me what you think.

bombtech9999.jpg

Jan 17, 2012
NASHUA NH
[DONE] SIG REQUEST PLEASE :)

[Done] Sig request please :)

ok i need a new sig that more represents who i am the things id like to see in it are

1. my rank (general)
2.my clan (XGC Unforgivin)
3 a lemon
4 uncle fester

thank you :) hope it not to hard

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Thank you for your request! A designer should be with you shortly. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for completion. Make sure you check this thread often because designers may have questions for you. Thank you for your patience!

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan

D3athsway97

Forum Nerd
Apr 21, 2013
k my bad I want shadow with flames in background or sonic in chaos form which ever works and I would like to see both thank you.

D3athsway97

Forum Nerd
Apr 21, 2013
You need to follow the proper format for requesting a signature...
This is the format that you need to follow.

-- Signature Request Format --

Name to be used for Image (any other text as well)
(ex. XGC Whoever) / (ex. I want it to also say, XGC Xiled Kingz, Blue Squad Captain)
Theme of the signature (Any Images you want as well)
(ex. Halo Themed, Gears of War, Anime, Music) / (ex. I want to use this image: http://www.imagehostingsite.com/myimage.jpg)
Color Style (Optional)
(ex. I want a dark themed sig, I want my sig to have an orange tint)

so u make the sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.