Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RETURNING PROBLEM

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
Hey 007 I joined a party the other morning with a moocow and there was a guy in there who has been booted from xgc twice now he said the last time was bogus after you guys let him return but on probation and said he is trying to get back in. He also said he would get back in and a couple of section leaders were helping him but at the same time this guy was talking all kinds of crap on the XS who booted him out this last time i pmd the name and message to you on your xgc 007 Xi tag if u wanna know who.

Last edited:

SYN ChickenDawg

Forum Veteran
Dec 7, 2006
Redding
www.facebook.com
Well the kids name is randomatic he was booted originally for tbagging but brought back in under warning. he then got kicked out by dracmus as i understand it for not being appreciative is what he said. He said that a few section leaders were helping him but was calling dracmus all kinds of names and talking crap on armada saying he was gonna get back in make a team and show them on clancompete. but thats not what i thought to mention it was him talking about dracmus in a very durogatory way. If you have any other questions post them here or send me a pm. there were other witnesses if needed.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Sounds like he is a **** and should not be allowed back. Dracmus is a XS and I trust his judgment on removing a member. Tell him not to waste his time trying to get back in. Because he isn't.