Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RESPECTING WOMEN

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
just gonna say that clearly there are alot of guys that are complete jerks to women on Xbox. in my opinion they act like that because no women would give them the time of day in real life. but you cant say things like guys have no class because you being in XG a majority male clan and your treated with the same or more respect as other members of the clan. i myself am male and i cant stand when i'm playing with my female clan members and some retard on the enemy team starts flapping their mouth just because they hear a woman. Xbox live in general has greatly decreased in quality when it comes to gamers with good personalities and respect. Nowadays you cant enter a single lobby without some idiot who is either trolling doing alot of trashtalking or both it doesnt matter if your a woman or a man your going to get disrespected on xbox

B0BAFETT

Forum Star
Dec 20, 2012
Lighthouse Point
In my experience it's the opposite situation, whenever someone on the other team hears a clan member who's a female they suddenly become cassanova. They treat xbox live like it's E-Harmony!!! Gimme a break. It becomes so retarded listening to these guys flirt.

SYN Khaleesi

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2013
Oklahoma
Being a woman I usually get a lot of disrespect. It was bad to the point where I wouldn't talk online unless I was with friends playing because people would just start the usual... "You're a girl?" "Show us your.." etc.. you know.

Its really annoying and immature. That sad part about it is you would expect it from some of the 12 and 13 year olds that play, but no.. it really sounds like grown men saying this stuff. I don't understand some people sometimes..

Just the other day while I was playing with some of my squad on Black Ops 2.. Some guy started saying "What are you doing here B****?! You're supposed to be in the kitchen!" And "You must be really good if you can play xbox and cook in the kitchen at the same time!" and last, "Stop playing and come over and suck my..."

Luckily we got backed out of the lobby before I lost it. But that being said... That's rude. I'm not going to cry about it or anything, its just some jerk I'll never meet (hopefully) but its still degrading saying my place was in the kitchen and basically being a slave to men.

Ridiculous.

And a lot of them DO flirt. You're right, this isnt E-harmony. I'm not looking for anyone, I want to play a game, jeez. I don't care if you think I sound hot or whatever you're going on about. This is when you get muted. :3