Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

REQUESTING HELP

XGC Possum

Forum Nerd
Jun 6, 2011
scottsboro,AL
Hello my fellow generals I am need of a lil help getting one of my squads back up and running or shutting it down it is black ops 2 I can't find ppl to join but I know they are out there but I can't find any one would like input

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
My wife is going thru the same thing. She has a CPT looking for black Opps 2 gamers. She seams to be getting them. But it's a slow process. I suggest that if you really want the BO2 squad keep working at it, you'll find people to join. But if you only have 2 or 3 members there and you really want to focus on another game maybe talk to them about transferring to another clan or game.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hello my fellow generals I am need of a lil help getting one of my squads back up and running or shutting it down it is black ops 2 I can't find ppl to join but I know they are out there but I can't find any one would like input

Honestly as a BO2 clan, we don't seem to have too many issues. From the way it sounds is your Captain and the members of that squad aren't really pulling their weight if they are letting it get that low on members. I could but wrong but its just a thought. One thing I do when I'm recruiting on BO2 is I say good game at the end of everything, because some of those "no mics" really aren't no mics. Idk its different for everybody , just don't give up because then its over.