Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RED RING OF DEATH

Primeval Mike

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2010
South Korea
why are people joining the red ring of death group, when they have the ability to get on their xbox? the group is for people who currently have the red ring and cannot get on their xbox.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
why are people joining the red ring of death group, when they have the ability to get on their xbox? the group is for people who currently have the red ring and cannot get on their xbox.

If you have had the RROD sometime in the past then you are able to join the UserGroup. Because you were a "Victim" at some point in time.

SYN Sigma

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2008
Texas
^^^ Agreed ^^^

And I think Ill try and join the usergroup cus I once had the red rings with my very first Xbox. Then sent it in and got a new one! :D... which gave me the Open Disc Tray error so I got the arcade =P.

Yay Microsoft!

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
Well Yes,
I Fell The user Group For The Red Ring Of Death Is Just A User Group So People Can Feel Like Theyre not The Only Ones Who Have To Go Through It.
Personally My First Red Ring Got Me To Freak Out . Haha
So I See It As More Of A funny Funny Ha Ha Thing

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Maybe I'll try to join then too. I was under the same impression as KoG KsE, but I'm not surprised at the truth considering the number of RRoD members I see on here.

G

i won an xbox 360 at a bank opening raffle, that RROD'd, then i bought an xbox arcade, which RROD'd, so i bought an Xbox Elite, and havent had any issues since i've had it

MnBran6

Forum Rookie
Oct 19, 2010
Lansing, IL
Oh, I thought it was just for victims. I recently fixed my xbox (and joined the clan afterwards) but considering I'm a victim/was a victim, I joined :/

sry