Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RECRUITING SPEECH!!! READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
Here is the recruiting speech that every member in my section uses to recruit. Many of you have asked me if you can use this in your clan's. Absolutely! Please feel free to cut and paste this speech and share it with your squad members. Every member of your clan should always know how to properly recruit. This is an excellent tool to help them. Have them print it out and keep it handy!

Recruiting Speech

Have you ever been in XGC, SYN, KoG, or XGG?

How much do you know about XGC?

Xiled Gaming was founded in Janurary of 2006. XGC stands for Xiled Gaming Clan.

We have over 20,000 members.

We have four different divisions:
XGC: the division for our gamers 18 years and up.
KoG: this division has no age limit.
SYN: this is our underground division, allows a little more trash talking, and also does not have an age limit.
XGG: our newest division for our female gamers.

We don’t just play on Halo 2, we have clans in a variety of different games across all platforms.

Here in XGC we are a huge bunch of like minded gamers. People who got tired of playing against trash talkers and cheaters. To be in XGC you must have a good attitude, respect for others and be a team player.

XGC uses an Honor Code and it is strictly enforced. XGC absolutely DOES NOT allow any trash talking, t-bagging, racism, verbal threats, sexual harrassment or harassment of ANY kind.. Now, if somebody has been hardcore trashtalking you, we don’t expect you to sit there and take it. We want you to stand up for yourself, but we do ask that you do it in a proffessional manor. remember, you are representing XGC at all times and we ask that you do it in a dignified and proffessional way. You can always leave a game if someone is getting out of hand.

We do not allow illegal drug use or illegal activity of any kind. We cannot control what you do in the privacy of your own home, but while you are gaming or on our forums, there should never be any talking about or participating in this kind of behavior, as it is an honor code violation.

Also, XGC very strongly upholds our rule of absolutely no cheating! XGC defines cheating as any kind, shape, or form of online manipulation of the game. Any thing that gives you an unfair advantage of the game. XGC does have its own standards when it comes to cheating. We do follow Bungie’s description of cheating, but we also have a few more rules. We, under no circumstances, allow bridging, stand-bying, forcing host, action replay, circle boosting, straight boosting, deleveling, or modding. We not only ban modding in matchmaking, we also do not allow any members to be playing in modded custom games. XGC does allow normal glitches in the game such as superbouncing and sword cancelling. However, we do have exceptions to this. We do not allow any one to superbounce with the ball, flag, or bomb in order to delay the game.

What year were you born? (let them answer) And that would make you how old?

To become a member of XGC, you must be at least 18 years of age, no exceptions.

Xiledgaming.com is our community's home. You can find any information you need or want to know as well as seperate forums for each clan and other divisions.

Once you have been in XGC for at least a week, it is required that you register on this website. We do not consider you a true 100% member of XGC, nor will you be promoted to the rank of "private" until you have registered. It's free.

XGC follows a ranking structure. A person such as yourself, is what we call a recruit. As a recruit, we do ask that you make your symbol completely steel colored. Now, having your symbol be completely steel allows you to stand out in the crowd. Being steel on steel lets other XGC members know that you are a new person to XGC, and that they should welcome you into XGC, game with you, and get to know you as best as they can. You only have to wear this symbol for 7 days. This is also like a trial period for the both of us. It lets you get to know us, and lets us get to know you.

Now after you have completed your recruiting period, you will be moved up to a private (again, only after you have registered on the web site). Now if you are some one that just wants to kick back, relax, and just play with the clan, the private rank is the best for you.

The first step to leadership is a sergeant. He deals with some minor issues such as if a new recruit or private has questions about our community. Now some more major issues are brought to the next spot, which is a lieutenant. He is a captain’s right hand man. He is there to answer any thing the sergeant can not. Next we have our captains. The captains are the backbone of the clan. A captain manages a squad. A squad consists of the captain, lieutenant, sergeant, and around 6 to 7 privates under them. Captains report directly to generals. Generals manage the whole clan. Generals are in charge of the whole clan and only issues that cannot be resolved by a captain are taken to a general. Next is a section leader, who manages any where from 2 to 10 clans under him and makes sure they run smoothly. Section leaders report to division leaders and division leaders report to our current 7 council members who preside over all of XGC. If you ever see some one with an XGC gamer tag with an XS at the end of their name, that means they are a section leader. An XL after a gamer tag means they are a division leader, these leaders must be treated with the utmost respect. Especially if you see some one with XI at the end of their tag, That means they are one of the Council Members and need to absolutely be treated with respect.

In XGC we do insist that you follow our chain of command. Of course our chain of command does go in the same order as the ranking structure. Any issues you have should be taken to a sergeant, then if they cant give you the answer they will get it for you.

Finally, after this long speech, we finally ask that you agree to go to the xiledgaming.com web site and read and agree to abide by our honor code. I also recommend that you print it out, along with the rank structure and this recruiting speech which can be found in our clan's forums.

By the way, do you own and/or play on any other gamertags other than the one that you are on now that we are inviting into the clan? (if yes, write down all other tags they go by)

I also need to know if you are the only gamer that uses this tag, such as a sibling or room mate? The reason I'm asking is because in XG we recruite you, the gamer. Not the gamertag. but you are responsible for your own gamer tag. If your friend gets on your tag and violates our honor code, you will be held responsible. which means, depending on the infraction, you could get a warning or possibly even removed from the community for something your friend did on your tag. If I were you, I would passcode my account and make sure I'm in the same room as anyone that is playing on my tag.

Now do you have any questions at all for me?

Now I am going to ask you to go to the menu and change your symbol to all steel. Every color needs to be steel. When you’re done with that, I will send you an invite back. Then we will get you your clan invite. Let me be the first to say "Welcome to Xiled Gaming"!!

THANKS 2 XGC 1COOLMOM XD

Status
Not open for further replies.