Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RECRUITING A FRIEND

the evil devil

Forum Noob
Dec 10, 2006
minnesota
yo dude, i need help. i'm a captain in dark army and there is a big history there because at one time almost all the captains and lieutenants left becuase of a section leaders action (demoting captains to member status). anyway, one of my friends (Landy5) was one of these captains, and now he would like back in xgc but hes on the ban list because he was cusing at the section leader for his fault on infuensing a person to hit his clans.

becuase the higher ranks left the clan many also left and then Dark Army was on a down fall so the section leader took all the active members out and put them into a different clan and gave Dark Army to a different section leader. dark army has grow a lot since and Landy5 wants back in because the previous section leader isnt in control anymore.

i know this sounds agansit landy5 but he was kool and was mad at the actions the section leader was taking. i await your reply.

XGC XPLO5IV3

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
victorville,CA
look depending on what the council says.... hit me up... my section leader took over Dark Army and is running it to perfection.... i kno the General because he was my captian and went to Dark Army to run it..... we play all the time so if cav and the council says its ok then i can hook u up

S

SYN Corona

I respect that xplosive. Dont stop trying to help people cuz you get a bad apple man. I guarantee Ive been here longer then you 2 put togeather, and the way I see it, we need more people (we have alot now) who want to help and see this community prosper. I think that its nice when someone can get on here and find help for everything from video editing- photoshop- game play- web design- etc, etc etc. Keep up the good work man.

And no offense man, but if you know what youre doing cuz youve been here for however long, and youre a captain, you should know that if someone wants in, it is only in rare cases, and the council will vote on it on a Sunday, which you should have brought it up then. Also, disrespect is not tolerated in XGC, Im not saying the SL was right or anything, because I know better then that, but your friend should have gone to a different SL, a DL, or even the council first to work it out, instead of breaking the honor code by disrespecting someone, especially someone that is in XG, and especially someone who is in a leadership role. Remember man, "2 wrongs dont make a right"

the evil devil

Forum Noob
Dec 10, 2006
minnesota
i'm not being ungrateful, i'm just telling you i know what i'm doing. i just waiting for cavievel reponse (waiting 3 weeks now but whatev), i know they rarly take people off the ban list and i know landy5 was at fault in some places.

people take the words no offence to lightly now, because when i say it, i mean it for what the phrase means.