Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

READ ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
As an ending message, if you want forum activity for your clan, lead the way. Threatening action is not going to get it, it will only get you messages such as those you received in this thread, which I know was not your aim.

If your clan isn't active, lead it in the right direction. Don't point it in the right direction, take charge and do it yourself.

Anyway I'll blast over to the Kings forums and make it more active if it really is as bad as you say.

Peace,
Ivy.

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
LOL, does anyone else realize that we are posting in this thread as this person requested. I wonder if I should close this thread. lmao

I was considering the same thing, especially as his post has been reported. However, there is nothing inherently wrong with his wish to have people to converse with. I'll let other admins have a look at this, but I don't find anything wrong with it (other than the fact that we are posting here instead of his forums...).

-Dead.

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
ok so i just joined this site and everything....and like iv posted 2 threads this being my 3ed....and iv posted once on another person thread.......outta all that the only time if gotten a reply was on the other persons thread......i wanna know how many people are really on this dam thing....if i get 30 posts or more by next week (that means starting now untill monday the 13th of September) all from different people than ill stay on the site......but i mean come on people 30 post isent that hard if we have over 60,000 people on this site....or so i was told when i was recruited.

and for all the haters this is not about getting attention its about making sure that this site is even active. because when i saw a thread out calling people to play halo for the vidmasters i dont wanna wait 2 weeks to get 2 people. thats crazy!

I find it a bit amusing that the op hasn't replied to his own thread here when he's stating that the site isn't really active. Everyone on here has a life outside of the community so you can't expect a reply in a day. Grimreeper, let me just say making demands isn't going to help. If you don't get want you want and leave the community you will be missing out on ALOT. When I first joined XGC, I wasn't really expecting anything really. After being in my clan for over a year now, I feel like this is one the best gaming communities by far. My clan are very close, like family. I see them as second family like brothers and sisters to me. I know that may sound weird, but that's the beauty of this community. Your still new here, so give this community a chance. You have to give a little to get something back, so I guess like me an everyone else that has replied in thread, we have given you a little something . Feel free to add me, I haven't played halo in while, but I wouldn't mind finishing off the vidmaster challenges. Enjoy your time here, and don't be afraid to add any members in this community anyone is willing to play with you if you ask nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.