Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

READ ME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimreeper720

Forum Nub
Aug 31, 2010
ohio
ok so i just joined this site and everything....and like iv posted 2 threads this being my 3ed....and iv posted once on another person thread.......outta all that the only time if gotten a reply was on the other persons thread......i wanna know how many people are really on this dam thing....if i get 30 posts or more by next week (that means starting now untill monday the 13th of September) all from different people than ill stay on the site......but i mean come on people 30 post isent that hard if we have over 60,000 people on this site....or so i was told when i was recruited.

and for all the haters this is not about getting attention its about making sure that this site is even active. because when i saw a thread out calling people to play halo for the vidmasters i dont wanna wait 2 weeks to get 2 people. thats crazy!

Last edited:

SYN Sigma

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2008
Texas
That doesnt mean that EVERYONE gets on. And from the sounds of it, you're asking for a ton'o attention. Talk to the person who recruited you and he will get you settled (or should). If not then talk to who ever is captain/general of that squad.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
A, that number is registered members, not unique. Meaning there are double accounts and accounts that no longer come to the site.

B, do you really need that much attention? Multiple posts within hours? You have to keep in mind, this is a gaming site, not just forums. This site is used as a tool or resource for the gamers of the community to network, not a site to boost forum posts and such

Reactions: CGE RE UP CA

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
ok so i just joined this site and everything....and like iv posted 2 threads this being my 3ed....and iv posted once on another person thread.......outta all that the only time if gotten a reply was on the other persons thread......i wanna know how many people are really on this dam thing....if i get 30 posts or more by next week (that means starting now untill monday the 13th of September) all from different people than ill stay on the site......but i mean come on people 30 post isent that hard if we have over 60,000 people on this site....or so i was told when i was recruited.

Well, First Off I Would Like To Thank You For Joining This Site And Caring About The Activity Of This Community. I Would Like To Welcome You Into Joining The Xiled Gaming Community. To Clarify Some Things Up, We Are A Professional Gaming Community Currently Consisting Of 43,000+ Active Members And That Number Is Always Increasing. I Understand That Not Getting Much Feedback From such A Large Community May Be A Little Tedious And Looks A Little Unprofessional, Be Please Take Thought That A Lot Of These Members On These Site Are Not Always Going to Be On. For New Threads No One Is Subscribed To Threads so They Do Not Get Notifications Of New Thread. i Personally Would Like To Apologize For Your Inconvenience And i Think That The Rest Of The XG Community Do To. Also, A Lot Of These Threads May Not Be Active Or Not Popular.
If You Are Currently Not in A Clan, i Would Love To Set You up With One, And Trust Me Once You join a Clan There Will Be lots Of People to Play With.
Please Dont Be mistaken. The Xiled Gaming Community Is An Amazing Community.

If You Need Anything Please Contact Me. ill Try To Get Back To You ASAP.
Thank You For Your Patience.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Also remember you are not restricted to your clans forum, you are welcome to chat with any of the members within KoG [Just don't spam their forums if it is not your clan you're posting in].

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
LOL, does anyone else realize that we are posting in this thread as this person requested. I wonder if I should close this thread. lmao

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I don't usually respond well to threats, but in this case, he seems to want us to post or he'll do something to himself. That's different . . .

I'll post here. Maybe if we get to thirty, he won't post anything else like this.

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
Well, First Off I Would Like To Thank You For Joining This Site And Caring About The Activity Of This Community. I Would Like To Welcome You Into Joining The Xiled Gaming Community. To Clarify Some Things Up, We Are A Professional Gaming Community Currently Consisting Of 43,000+ Active Members And That Number Is Always Increasing. I Understand That Not Getting Much Feedback From such A Large Community May Be A Little Tedious And Looks A Little Unprofessional, Be Please Take Thought That A Lot Of These Members On These Site Are Not Always Going to Be On. For New Threads No One Is Subscribed To Threads so They Do Not Get Notifications Of New Thread. i Personally Would Like To Apologize For Your Inconvenience And i Think That The Rest Of The XG Community Do To. Also, A Lot Of These Threads May Not Be Active Or Not Popular.
If You Are Currently Not in A Clan, i Would Love To Set You up With One, And Trust Me Once You join a Clan There Will Be lots Of People to Play With.
Please Dont Be mistaken. The Xiled Gaming Community Is An Amazing Community.

If You Need Anything Please Contact Me. ill Try To Get Back To You ASAP.
Thank You For Your Patience.
Wow! Some of the responses here are simply amazing. Great job, Spaztic for taking the initiative and trying to help the guy out and not make him feel more stupid.

Well in reference to the number of people...I would be shocked if there are more then 2000 active members in this community. At one time (during the XG golden age) they could have claimed maybe over 15000 active, but never 45000 or 60000 that is claimed. Hate to tell you this, but that's a 5 year total. They do grow on a consistent basis, but the turnover rate is rather high. If you are looking for a clan and want to be apart of that then you don't need people to post in your forum or even respond to you...give a shot and stop *****ing.

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV

and for all the haters this is not about getting attention its about making sure that this site is even active. because when i saw a thread out calling people to play halo for the vidmasters i dont wanna wait 2 weeks to get 2 people. thats crazy!

Wow! Some of the responses here are simply amazing. Great job, Spaztic for taking the initiative and trying to help the guy out and not make him feel more stupid.

Why Thank You For The Compliment, But It Is A common Duty In This Community. Also, I Felt Bad i Understand His Feelings And A lot Of People Are Just Nagging On Him Ya Know? So Why Not Be the First To Be His Buddy.=D

SYN Sigma

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2008
Texas
The kid only wants attention. That welcoming message to the community was meaningless to him. He just wanted to see how many would actually reply. I vote in favor of CLOSING this thread. Either that or change the title of it to XG Chat Box. Simpler, right?

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
Well, You May Be Correct, But I Wont Conclude A Judgement On Him. Personally I Have No Right Too. I Dont Know Him, So Ill get To Know Him. He Added Me On My Account So Im Guessing My Message Meant Something.
Everyone Has Their Own Personality And If His Personality Is That Then I Am Going to Except It. I Cant Change Someone. Ya' Know?
But I Dont Think He Is Looking for Attention, Or I Dont See It As That, and This May Of Been A Good Experience That We Might Have To Urge Members To be More Active On The Forums.
Personally i Think Everyone Is A Good Person In A Certain Perspective, And i Will Defend him Until I Have Personal Experiences With Him That Changes My Statement.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I'm all in favor of more forum activity. My clan's forum is largely dead at the moment, but that has little to no bearing on the activity level of our clan or XG as a whole. Our gaming group has about thirty members, and I think about three of them post on the forums more than once a month. Forum activity is just a bad measuring stick for XG activity.

OP . . . I, in no way, meant to come off as rude, and I'm certainly glad to have you. After all, more posters makes for more interesting conversation. But, to demand thirty different posters in one week seems a bit juvenile, and it would be awful for you to quit XG just because you didn't get the response you wanted. There are a lot of great people in this community, and I think you would regret quitting in such an irrational fashion.

That said, I would agree that this thread should be closed, moved, or renamed.

SYN Sigma

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2008
Texas
I would agree that forum activity is kind of dull at the moment. It would be nice to have a little more emphasis on posting during everyones meetings. Even if its just one post a week... thats a start. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.