Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RE-APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Queen Luna

Forum Noob
Feb 16, 2016
i have reapplied because i still have a goal of joining the design team and i have kicked up my designs to try to make better stuff
Greetings my gamertag is SYN Queen Luna i have done graphic designs for over 4 months now and even going to college for digital arts because this is the career i want to pursue i specialize in banners of 3D Logo pop outs , 3d modeling designs , simplistic banners , surrealistic banners , abstract banners , 2d banners , neon style banners , and character banners which are the most fun in my opinion And my clan is syndicate wrath 7 i am a private and it has no effect on fulfilling requirements i do everything for fun !

Progams i use:
*photoshop cs6
*Cinema 4d
*Blender
Few of my pieces are here i hope you enjoy them and that you'll allow me in thank you and have a nice day
header-denial.jpgheader-sonic.jpgmarv-header2.jpgmkxrayne.jpgrayne-gd-header.jpgrayne-header.jpg anime-sig.jpggowthingy.pngmileena.jpg

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
i have reapplied because i still have a goal of joining the design team and i have kicked up my designs to try to make better stuff
Greetings my gamertag is SYN Queen Luna i have done graphic designs for over 4 months now and even going to college for digital arts because this is the career i want to pursue i specialize in banners of 3D Logo pop outs , 3d modeling designs , simplistic banners , surrealistic banners , abstract banners , 2d banners , neon style banners , and character banners which are the most fun in my opinion And my clan is syndicate wrath 7 i am a private and it has no effect on fulfilling requirements i do everything for fun !

Progams i use:
*photoshop cs6
*Cinema 4d
*Blender
Few of my pieces are here i hope you enjoy them and that you'll allow me in thank you and have a nice day
View attachment 35418View attachment 35419View attachment 35420View attachment 35421View attachment 35422View attachment 35423 View attachment 35424View attachment 35425View attachment 35426

Nice Stuff! Ok well you know the drill. Here's a stock, can you please use it with this tutorial to make a 500px x 200 px sig? http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/freestyle/mystic-female-bowmen.html

Elf-Girl.png

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Awesome placement of render. One thing i would like-in addition to seeing one of the rquests filled, is flow created depending on render placement and relation to the focal point that you create. Keep in mind, the rule of thirds.
When you get a chance please incorporate this tutorial.
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/liquify-tool.html

Looking forward to what you come up with! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.