Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUICK QUESTION....PLEASE HELP.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Well I was promoted to general recently, and I have been told meetings are held on Sundays at 9pm, 8pm and 7 pm [depending on which sunday in the month]. I would like to attend these but this time equals to Monday at 3pm, 2pm and 1pm where i live here in New Zealand. All times of which I am still at college.

I believe these are mandatory so I ask these questions-
Is there at meeting on a Saturday or at a later time 10pm or later on a Sunday [est times] that I can attend?
If not can I just be invited to a party by another general or XS to be given the details of the meeting?

Thank you...

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
what you can do is host a meeting on any day of the week and have it like a sunday meeting and such but with the notes you go i believe the XS section of the forums and get the notes from there so you wont miss anything but yeah other then that congrats on general

XGC Evol

Forum Rookie
Dec 2, 2008
California
no dont worry about that its understandable because your in new zealand just tell your section leader about how you cant make it to the gen meetings because of the time zone but you will still host meetings with your clan about the news around xg