Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
All my stuff got deleted...I just got swept under the rug like I was no one

Ark is one of those games where you can loose everything and that truly sucks man I actually know so many people that put there blood sweat in tears for the game and it all got thrown away lol if there's other games you play hit me up my gamer tag is XGC Taurus XS

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
All my stuff got deleted...I just got swept under the rug like I was no one
Animal how you doing bro? What got deleted? We hid the inactive leaders forum and inducted people like yourself who had a big impact on XG into the hall of fame. This way the members can see who helped form XG to what it is today.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
How does one tell what type (Bronze silver gold) member one is?

On your profile if you have bought a membership it will have a banner there to show you have purchased memberships. If you look at mine I have Platinum so I have a giant platinum tag above my picture. To look at the different subscriptions go to the home page and on the Right side you should see subscribe. This will be where the different memberships are.

XGC CUZZIN

Forum Star
Apr 1, 2012
Statesboro, Georgia
I was in xgc awhile ago and ive been in active due to my son being autistic.i had alot of banners and thing and bought a membership but i cant remember my old email address.can i get those back of do i have to do everything over again..i had to create a new prfile and everything so all my friends and everything is gone