Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

SFP Touch

Banned
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Is there an NBA 2k division in XGC?

There is no division just for NBA but we have a group where you can find members that play that game. As the previous post says from Lawdog that is for the group that have the game and are looking for people to play with. I also have it so you can hit me up if you would like.

MongoYaKnow

Forum Nub
Jan 3, 2016
Michigan
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this. I am having trouble joining a party on Xbox one. System is up to date no pending updates required. Have it hard wired now was using wifi still didn't fix problem. Ran a multiplayer speed test which came back good. Nat is set to open but in b03 shows moderate at bottom. Try to join party get error code
0x80190193. Every time. Any help would be appreciated.

Mods please move if in wrong thread sorry in advance.

Thank you
Matt
Aka mongo

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this. I am having trouble joining a party on Xbox one. System is up to date no pending updates required. Have it hard wired now was using wifi still didn't fix problem. Ran a multiplayer speed test which came back good. Nat is set to open but in b03 shows moderate at bottom. Try to join party get error code
0x80190193. Every time. Any help would be appreciated.

Mods please move if in wrong thread sorry in advance.

Thank you
Matt
Aka mongo

I had the same thing, its your router. Look up port forwarding for Xbox One. There's one in particular that has to be open.

Also try hard restarting your Xbox. Hold the off/on button until it shuts off.

MongoYaKnow

Forum Nub
Jan 3, 2016
Michigan
Got it working, found a YouTube video on it. My case the Xbox settings were set to auto sign in. Not sure why but changed it to energy saver and was able to be in party chat with a few xgc people today. Thank you for the help

Matt
Aka mongo

Kezaraux

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey, I was looking around the forum, but couldn't really find anything that helps me out with my question, so apologies in advance if I missed something. My question is this: I was inactive for over 3 months, and I was removed from my Clan. I've been out of touch with people for quite a long time. I'm wondering where I can go/who I can talk to, to try to get back into things. Thanks in advance.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
Hey, I was looking around the forum, but couldn't really find anything that helps me out with my question, so apologies in advance if I missed something. My question is this: I was inactive for over 3 months, and I was removed from my Clan. I've been out of touch with people for quite a long time. I'm wondering where I can go/who I can talk to, to try to get back into things. Thanks in advance.

You need to post on the grass wasn't greener.
http://www.xiledgaming.com/forumdis...nt-to-Come-Home-Wait-the-Grass-Wasn-t-Greener

Read the format before posting, make sure your story is the complete trurth. They'll look into your story.