Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
how do I get all those tags under your name and how do I get a picture signature

Some of the banners below my name are earned, and others such as the Clash of Clans and the Xbox One banners are user groups I have joined on the website.

CLICK HERE to go to post a signature request of your choice. However, please make sure you read the "priority" thread before posting your signature.

XGC CHIEF CROW

Forum Star
Nov 11, 2015
Cleveland Ohio
Sup guys love the community here. I know xgc is 18 n up but how old do you have to be to join kog r syn? My son games aswell and wanted him to b able to game with respectable peers. He is turning 10 in a month.

Blackrazor911

Forum Rookie
Jun 1, 2014
Hi everyone. I used to play CoD Ghost with some others from here (never used this site much though) on 360 last year. I now have a PS4 and am enjoying Blops3 now and would like to play with others. Could someone point me in the right direction regarding finding a group to game with? Thank you for any help.

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
Hi everyone. I used to play CoD Ghost with some others from here (never used this site much though) on 360 last year. I now have a PS4 and am enjoying Blops3 now and would like to play with others. Could someone point me in the right direction regarding finding a group to game with? Thank you for any help.
It up XGC_Wolfman_XS.. He will help place you.