Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS?

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006

Post Your Questions Here!

Please post any questions you have regarding any of the content in this section about Xiled Gaming.

Updated
By XGC Viper XL
10-27-06

XGC Get Wrecked

Forum Member
Dec 19, 2006
Iowa
HALO PRO TEAM COMEING BACK?

Halo Pro Team Comeing Back?

I was just wondering if anyone know's if the halo 2 pro team for XGC was comeing back and if it was if there was a way to try out for it or any tournaments xgc was haveing so that i could get looked at by chance?

S

SYN Corona

pssh, lol, i cant do fear, i dont play it enough, but a halo pro team, if i actually try maybe, and if theres a gears pro team, id be all over that shiznit.

ponti64

Forum Rookie
Dec 28, 2006
Upstate NY
MEMBERSHIP

Membership

Is there anyway to look up how long I have been a member? Is there a record stating ponti64 is a member since ??/??/?? Just curious, if so, How do I find it?
Thanks

Feb 12, 2007
PA
i've been a member of xgc for about 3 months and i've heard little bits and pieces about the history of xgc and the break from ksi, but i want to know the whole story, i've tried looking for it but to no avail. i'm just interested in this sort of stuff.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Is there anyway to look up how long I have been a member? Is there a record stating ponti64 is a member since ??/??/?? Just curious, if so, How do I find it?
Thanks

If you view your profile, it will tell you exactly when you joined.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
How do i request a KoG gamertag

First of all, you would need to attain the rank of a sergeant prior to even requesting a KoG gamer tag. (If you haven't already attained said rank) Once you have done that, you should approach your general and tell them the gamer tag you wish to create. Your general, will make sure the tag (or any variation of it) isn't on our DNR list/already in use by another gamer and will then send the gamer tag to your section leader for approval. Once all of this has been done, you will be allowed to create your gamer tag and proceed to change your log in information on the website to reflect it.

Hope this helps.

-Ashley

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
can I subscribe to more than one usergroup?

Yes and no. You are allowed to be in one clan only; however, in the user group section you will notice things like XG Design Team, or XG News Team, which technically are user groups that you can request to join, but are not clans. To join those types of user groups you would have to 'apply' to the Design Team by submitting your art work, or to the News Team by submitting an article you wrote or something to that effect. To find out more about the application processes for these and the other 'user groups' you can visit their forums located on the forums home page.

Hope this helps.