Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTIONS HERE!

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
SYN KING XD

Ok, I have an actual question here.

You are the one of the only names I recognize from back when i used to run an SYN clan.

A breif history on my Xiled "career" I was originally a member of XGC Kurrupt back in the Halo 2 days. At that point I was supposed to be promoted to General, but I ended up quitting the game. I then created a clan in RB6V under the SYN banner. Then later on I founded SYN Renegade on COD4. This was my first acknowledged clan and when i acutally was registered as a General. I built the clan from ground up and left for a real life employment opportunity. I left the clan in the hands of Cyrus, and never returned.

I am now playing and creating a new clan on Evony.com. It's an online PC game, and I still want to put it under the SYN banner, as I have done with all my clans in the past. I am asking to have my General privileges re-instated for I am returning to the scene. The clan name is Sparta.

If you decide to recognize and return me to my General status, as well as provide me a forum to post information for my members. I will be making my alliance (clan) register on the site.

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
i think the official one will be next week. I know me and exit are going on friday night for sure, BIACKWATER you are definitely welcome on friday with us

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
If your not going to answer my question, can you at least tell me who I would need to speak to? Who's in charge of the PC gaming section, or "branch"? And, second do you at least remember SYN Renegade or myself?

I already have over 100 members, and I need a forum to post game information.

SYN K1NG XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Dec 10, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
www.xiledgaming.com
If your not going to answer my question, can you at least tell me who I would need to speak to? Who's in charge of the PC gaming section, or "branch"? And, second do you at least remember SYN Renegade or myself?

I already have over 100 members, and I need a forum to post game information.

yes i remember SYN Renegade but i dont remember you. The person you would need to talk to is me so i can get some more information on what your talking about and bring it to the right people. Now because you don't have a Xbox how would i be able to talk to you about this? do you have any idea when you could get online or will be able to get on a Xbox? But if not i hope i can find someone that would be able to talk to you on the PC game you play but i haven't had any luck yet. So relax because it might take a while for me to find someone to be able to talk to you!

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
yes i remember SYN Renegade but i dont remember you. The person you would need to talk to is me so i can get some more information on what your talking about and bring it to the right people. Now because you don't have a Xbox how would i be able to talk to you about this? do you have any idea when you could get online or will be able to get on a Xbox? But if not i hope i can find someone that would be able to talk to you on the PC game you play but i haven't had any luck yet. So relax because it might take a while for me to find someone to be able to talk to you!

I don't have the ability to access an xbox, but how do you guys communicate with your other PC based players? You may remember my tag as SYN Dragoon, or TwistedTwitch. Renegade went through several different division leaders, you were the last one that we were under, before I stepped down and pushed Cyrus, or Vendetta forward. I think Hungry was one of our division leaders as well. I left at the beginning of July.