Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
What is the meaning behind your gamertag?
The meaning behind my gamer tag can be considered simple, but complex at the same time. I'll go ahead and explain it in a little bit greater detail.

My gamer tag was originally SYN Clarityy, at that point in my career in Xiled Gaming, when I was a Captain, I was told that I would never be a successful leader. Obviously with clarity meaning clear, I was making it clear to others that I was here, and that I was not going anywhere.
After being in the community for close to a year and a half, and being a extremely successful General for around 10 months, I changed my gamer tag to SYN Karma1. My reasoning for choosing Karma was because the people who told me that I wouldn't make it, was no where to be found anymore. It was karma that bit them in the booty. Shortly after I was promoted to Section Leader, and it just has stuck since.

I am a huge believer in Karma. What you give in life is what you are going to get.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
The meaning behind my gamer tag can be considered simple, but complex at the same time. I'll go ahead and explain it in a little bit greater detail.

My gamer tag was originally SYN Clarityy, at that point in my career in Xiled Gaming, when I was a Captain, I was told that I would never be a successful leader. Obviously with clarity meaning clear, I was making it clear to others that I was here, and that I was not going anywhere.
After being in the community for close to a year and a half, and being a extremely successful General for around 10 months, I changed my gamer tag to SYN Karma1. My reasoning for choosing Karma was because the people who told me that I wouldn't make it, was no where to be found anymore. It was karma that bit them in the booty. Shortly after I was promoted to Section Leader, and it just has stuck since.

I am a huge believer in Karma. What you give in life is what you are going to get.

good story. well done.