Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION

XGC ExiledChain

Forum Nerd
Dec 19, 2013
Lansing Michigan
I have a question for any 1 that can give me a ligget answer.

If xgc kog n syn all come to this website n requested to use to help communicate with each other so the community has a whole can be more successful than why cant i post in the kog or syn secsitions?

The reason i ask or even want to is for the second time now i have found a pesron looking for a clan to join who dont meet xgc's age recuirment and idk who in those sections is looking for memebers or what games n platforms the clans all are n i dont have all day to look n pm all kinds of different ppl.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I have a question for any 1 that can give me a ligget answer.

If xgc kog n syn all come to this website n requested to use to help communicate with each other so the community has a whole can be more successful than why cant i post in the kog or syn sections?

The reason i ask or even want to is for the second time now i have found a person looking for a clan to join who don't meet xgc's age recuirment and idk who in those sections is looking for member's or what games n platforms the clans all are n i don't have all day to look n pm all kinds of different ppl.

In order for one to post in a opposite divisions forums, you would have to go to the subscribe button and purchase the "XG Addict" this will allow you to post in other division's forums as well as have your own personal addict forum. Now for the who issue on not knowing who to speak with if you have a recruit that does not suit the age for XGC, you can by any means contact your Captain or General, or find a Section Leader (XS) to speak with and they will surely be more then happy to direct you to the right person for SYN / KoG.

Other then that you also can look up witch clan plays what as a main game as well as who is the General over that clan by going to the leaders section and under "Ask the Generals" you can find lists maintained by XS's or Generals themselves on who is General over what clan. I hope with this information you are satisfied with these answers, if not please let me know and i'll surely any anything else you may have.

XGC ExiledChain

Forum Nerd
Dec 19, 2013
Lansing Michigan
In order for one to post in a opposite divisions forums, you would have to go to the subscribe button and purchase the "XG Addict" this will allow you to post in other division's forums as well as have your own personal addict forum. Now for the who issue on not knowing who to speak with if you have a recruit that does not suit the age for XGC, you can by any means contact your Captain or General, or find a Section Leader (XS) to speak with and they will surely be more then happy to direct you to the right person for SYN / KoG.

Other then that you also can look up witch clan plays what as a main game as well as who is the General over that clan by going to the leaders section and under "Ask the Generals" you can find lists maintained by XS's or Generals themselves on who is General over what clan. I hope with this information you are satisfied with these answers, if not please let me know and i'll surely any anything else you may have.

First off thank you for taking your time an answer ing my question

Yes n no im satsified i was hoping for a way i could just drop a post on 1 o they're home pages with out having to get a paid subscription but i can see reasons on why you all do it this way

I guess i need to find a couple friends in them sections so i can make it easier to refure ppl that way lol, if any of yall kog or syn leaders on 360 warfare wanna send me a fr here ill send ppl yalls ways when i come acrossed em

Again KOG Southphilly thank you

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
First off thank you for taking your time an answer ing my question

Yes n no im satsified i was hoping for a way i could just drop a post on 1 o they're home pages with out having to get a paid subscription but i can see reasons on why you all do it this way

I guess i need to find a couple friends in them sections so i can make it easier to refure ppl that way lol, if any of yall kog or syn leaders on 360 warfare wanna send me a fr here ill send ppl yalls ways when i come acrossed em

Again KOG Southphilly thank you

By all means man, feel free to shoot me a message or a friend request on Xbox and when. You need to find people you can hit me up and I'll surely direct you to the right people within the KoG side, and you can contact SYN FLYY from SYN