Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

QUESTION CONCERNING UK XG GAMERS

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Sorry to pester you with this question :D Im not sure wether there is already an UK based XG clan. But i was wondering if it would be possible for one to be started up as i know alot of gamers within XG who would like to see this happen it wouldnt mean us ditching are amigos from are current clans just mean more time for are own kind in our own time zone because it really is annoying when you cant get a full team of clan online at a time. I would really apreciate it if you could get back to me on this weather it be throught this thread or a provate message thankyou!

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Yeh Animosty i was talking to Lunchbox, i mean we dont wanna be looked at like we poaching but if it helps these guys then we can deffently look into getting them to come over to SYN as we have 3clans that are Uk/european based... it will help these guys out alot it seems!! just an idea thou...

like Animosty said send him a fr and lunchbox i sent you my 2nd tag so send it a FR : WWWoSYNLIVEoCOM

It would be cool to catch up with a few UK guys and pown these US ppl that think they good...lol ;)