Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PWNZONE HELP

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
Hi man,

Being a big fan of this community and what to help out where i can- i would like to offer my assistance in helping bring pwnzone back to life and functional again. I have college and professional training in 5 processing langs. A Bachelors degree in computer forensic and a minor in PHP/MySQL programming. I have a MBA as well. One from NYU and the other from UCF. I am also registered with google as a webmaster and hold a number of I.T certs, including C.I.W.

I run WAMP server to test and debug ajax, php and soap scripts, i use VB.NET for my C programming. I am willing to help with the PMI on this site. My CSS and graphic design skills are mid level. I have great hosting online with unlimited space and DBs through GoDaddy. Ok i work very detailed, with documentations and flow charts to soft code and presentations. AND mostly, im very good at speak to non technical people.

Let me know how i can help .///

What's a game without a score board.

Last edited:

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Hi man,

Being a big fan of this community and what to help out where i can- i would like to offer my assistance in helping bring pwnzone back to life and functional again. I have college and professional training in 5 processing langs. A Bachelors degree in computer forensic and a minor in PHP/MySQL programming. I have a MBA as well. One from NYU and the other from UFC. I am also registered with google as a webmaster and hold a number of I.T certs, including C.I.W.

I run WAMP server to test and debug ajax, php and soap scripts, i use VB.NET for my C programming. I am willing to help with the PMI on this site. My CSS and graphic design skills are mid level. I have great hosting online with unlimited space and DBs through GoDaddy. Ok i work very detailed, with documentations and flow charts to soft code and presentations. AND mostly, im very good at speak to non technical people.

Let me know how i can help .///

What's a game without a score board.
I see you noticed the skill level of work for pwnzone’s graphic designs. If you would truly like to make a impact on the community in that department then put in a Design Team App with the Design Team. For any other questions in regards to the design team hit up XGC Charley XS.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
I see you noticed the skill level of work for pwnzone’s graphic designs. If you would truly like to make a impact on the community in that department then put in a Design Team App with the Design Team. For any other questions in regards to the design team hit up XGC Charley XS.

GRAPHIC DESIGN is not what will make pwnzone functional. I am a computer programmer, coding, scripts not just art work. the design team (as far as i know) does not program or code.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
GRAPHIC DESIGN is not what will make pwnzone functional. I am a computer programmer, coding, scripts not just art work. the design team (as far as i know) does not program or code.

I understand that but to help impact the community and help the community this would help. Just a thought if your good at design. Currently pwnzone is not currently “functioning”. That’s great you have all those degrees but currently we are not focused on pwnzone.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
I understand that but to help impact the community and help the community this would help. Just a thought if your good at design. Currently pwnzone is not currently “functioning”. That’s great you have all those degrees but currently we are not focused on pwnzone.

well what about another website that does the same as pwnzone? i can help make one from start to finish

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
That’s all up to you. I would love to see what you can do. But currently it won’t be XG’s so to speak.

Wait,am i to understand, that the XG score board that keeps track of our wins, loses and stats are no longer available? How are we suppose to have a game with no score board if that is the case. members are competitive and will state that they own is undefeated. which in turn will cause hysteria and fights within.

I will begin to program a platform that will allow members to keep track of their wins/loses etc. once i have a demo i will share the link here for review.

Before i start i have a few questions.How many admins will be in charge of monitoring the site?

should i presume that every XG team will need a platform?

what about streaming and broadcasting?

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Wait,am i to understand, that the XG score board that keeps track of our wins, loses and stats are no longer available? How are we suppose to have a game with no score board if that is the case. members are competitive and will state that they own is undefeated. which in turn will cause hysteria and fights within.

I will begin to program a platform that will allow members to keep track of their wins/loses etc. once i have a demo i will share the link here for review.

Before i start i have a few questions.How many admins will be in charge of monitoring the site?

Pwnzone currently has all those features. It’s just that XG is not fully focused on it at this time.

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

Hit me up on the Xbox tomorrow or some day and we can chat more about it.