Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROMOTION ARTICLE: SYN KRISSY XS

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri
SYN KRISSY XS was recruited into SYN SHIPWRECKED in June of 2016. Krissy showed from the get go that she was going to go far in the community and this promotion article is proof of that. Eventually, Krissy became General of Shipwrecked and was responsible for the split that brought SYN SHIPWRECKED from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. This is something that is not an easy feat. Getting a clan from one console to another is extremely tough and due in part to Krissy's leadership that clan is now prospering on a new console.

After the split, Krissy had decided to take over the new clan SYN ZODIAC, in order to start fresh with a brand new clan. After running the new clan for a couple of weeks, it became clear that Krissy had nothing more to learn as a General and had earned a reward for her hard work. Krissy was ready for more responsibility and to pay $10 to change her gamer tag. I am proud to congratulate SYN KRISSY XS on her promotion to Section Leader! Congrats!

BluEydXbeauty

Forum Star
Jul 6, 2016
Fresno, CA
CONGRATS!!! Girl you well deserved this promotion, you are a Great Leader and a Great Person overall and I have never known someone that can be so Humble in everything they do until I met you and over the months learned what I could to be a better person, put up with the malarkey and still have a smile along with everyone else at the end of the day. Go Krissy Go Krissy....