Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROBLEMS THAT HAVE COME UP BEFORE BUT NEVER DELT WITH

SYN Mazi

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 27, 2013
Syracuse, NY
Hello and thank you in advance for reading this post i am a fairly new member to your community and would like to discuss some concerns that i have. I am a member of SYN Brutality we currently have 2 squads Legion and Darkness im a pretty laid back guy and most things don't bother me as much as others. I admit ive made some mistakes myself but i have and always continue to be completely honest with my chain of command. Usually this would be something i would discuss with my general or even my section leader but i feel that this matter will never be resolved unless i go to the highest point i can in the chain of command hopefully you being a council member can help me with this issue. The Captain of Darkness squad SYN Compton continues to butt heads with ours Yothiskid, always coming up with ideas to try to get members in our squad in trouble but yet he does the same things that he is accusing us of and most of the time doesn't get caught and others just gets let off with a warning. Just the other day he was trying to poach myself and one of my recruits telling us to tell our general SYN Dominus how bad our captains are and such just because he knows how much the both of us recruit. I am Dominican and grew up in a ghetto in New York so there are some words im trying to replace with others being so new im trying the best i can and yes i did slip up and it was handled correctly. Im not perfect no one is but its the fact that im trying. Also on any given day ill be in an XBL Party and multiple girls will be in and out of our parties but no matter who it is SYN Compton continues to hit and make sexual comments to most of them. A lot of them blow it off because they are used to him. He has been warned multiple times for poaching and yet every time its just another slap on the wrist. I am not the only one who feels this way im just the only one who is not afraid to say something. If you could get back to me on this issue it would be greatly appreciated Thank you again IYB Skyline

I Love my generals and captains it just seems all the drama in Brutaility points Directly to SYN Compton I joined xiled because i wanted to be apart of a team the plays together and has fun not to deal with others drama

G

Skyline, this needs to be brought through your chain of command. Get up with me or any other SYN XS if Astound is not online and you havent been able to talk to Dominus, we will talk to you. Going straight to the council in unacceptable. We have the chain of command for a reason. After your general, there are 5 Section Leaders you can talk to, Then 2 Division leaders, 2 Community Leaders. If, for whatever reason, you are unable to reach ANY of us (Which I would find hard to believe) At that point you may CONSIDER going to Council.

I hope this helps you understand who to bring this to. I will be on tonight, or you can just message me on here.