Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

POSSIBLE MILITARY DIVISION?

SyndicateProHS

Forum Member
May 24, 2013
Jackon, MI
How many people would be interested in possibly having a military division possibly calling it like a Xiled Soldiers Union or something like that. I know being a soldier i believe that we should have our own division what is your views on this? Let the council hear us!

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
It isn't a bad idea, but i think most people are probably going to stay loyal to whatever clan they belong too.

SyndicateProHS

Forum Member
May 24, 2013
Jackon, MI
True that most people probably feel comfortable where they are now but some may not feel comfortable and those are the few that would be willing to transfer you know? I know i would feel comfortable around my fellow soldiers and know that im not looked at differently because of my career choice or something along those lines. It was only a recomendation that i thought would be really nice to have as an option

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I mean that would be pretty cool, especially since I'm going to be future navy but I dont see why people would look at you differently. You guys defend and serve our country I'm proud to have former and present military in our great community especially since i'm going to be future military. But Idk you don't see it as a way of "segregating" yourselves from the rest of us?

SyndicateProHS

Forum Member
May 24, 2013
Jackon, MI
My name is Matthew i live by the Jackson Crossing mall and i dont believe it would necessarily be segregating ourselves away i just believe that since we have an age seperation maybe we could have a military seperation so we can talk about our jobs and be around people that have made some of the same hard decisions that we have, as i said in the original post maybe like we have XGC, XGG, KoG, SYN, and XDC we could add in like XMD since after all we have a paintball division we could also have a military division?

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I understand I just don't think the leaders would want to separate military from civilians, we're a community and even though we all haven't made the sacrifices you guys have made personally we all are on here to game together, get to know eachother and create bonds just like you all do in the military ya feel me. At the end of the rainbow we're all gamers looking to game with gamers, its not military or civilians ya know. Just like there isn't a division for dads or men with families or single people, that's our personal lives thats outside of gaming. And I think they would constitute that as the same thing with military being your job outside of gaming not saying it isn't important just saying separating military people from us regulars would be a form of segregating.

XGC Squall

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 24, 2013
Texas
There could be a couple issues with that
1. Different branches could pose issues with leadership, most Marines and Army boys don't like each other and both would feel beneath the other if a Army Sgt was being told what to do by a Marine PFC or the opposite.
2. Alot of Soldiers tend to be really busy especially around field training's or underway.
3. Activity wouldn't be high nor the member count. Not alot of Soldiers enjoy gaming like some of us do and consider it "nerdy" or "***" etc. Sounds really cool but would end up having too many problems.

Reactions: KoG Turok

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I think it is a good idea, but honestly I think I just might stick to the clan I applied for that my bud got me into... but with all honesty.. that really is not a bad idea at all... just need to find high rankings to take and consider the fact of this great idea... Im currently still serving myself..

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
yeah i can see both sides. making a division or even just a clan just for military/ spouses/ dependants would be a cool option for new recruits but i can personally say i know i enjoy playing because of my friends i have made through xbox. many from my current and previous clan. if there could be a military one it would be very appealing but again it would be up to the individual if they would want to join or not... alll that being said id join it... im getting tired of the times i hear people say this game has anything to do with real war or battle... (im Army E4) ive lost friends and family to this war and itd be cool to game with guys who've been in the **** too. who understand. just my thoughts.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Surprised their has not been a clan made for just military personal in this place.... seems it would benefit us all just in case we deploy or something the clan can be placed aside as a Retention and re-activation clan for all military. Like if I was to deploy tomorrow.. would leave SYN Gluttony 7 and be placed into that clan.

as a Retention & Holding unit.

XDC EGGY

Forum Nerd
Jun 30, 2013
Gloucester, VA
I think its an excellent idea. because the only people who understand service members are fellow service member. name could be tweaked but hey I wouldn't mind that at all

Donkey Pummel

Forum Nerd
Dec 15, 2006
Louisville, KY / Fallon, NV
I like the idea and would be it's first member. I am military myself, and after coming back from being deployed and thus not on here or XBL at all, I came back to being a man with no clan. Everyone I once played with no longer were involved in the community, tried to latch on to a different clan but wasn't a good fit due to play style, so switched clans, everything was going good there then that general went MIA and my branch got merged into another branch. No one in the new branch ever talked to me, then that branch got merged into my original branch and at some point I've gotten loss in transition and all the leaders are banned...

But yea, most common folk do not understand that military members can not always be around due to hectic unpredictable schedules and we get forgotten about.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
I personally think this wouldn't be a good idea....

Simply because of the fact that leadership would have to go inactive every so often. Things might get a little chaotic.

also a couple things I wanted to point out.

1. you mention the XG Paintball. That's not actually a division, it's just a group. Like my design. I'm in Xiled Design, though I'm not in XDC.
2. Cavscout, you don't get removed from the usergroup so long as you follow the proper channels, I.E. letting your CPT, General, and XS know. They'll leave you in the usergroup and your rank will remain the same. 007 promised that.
3. Then you start getting others. I want a EMS/Fire clan now!!!
4. There would not be enough members to support a division.

We have military groups and userbars available to show off your military pride.

I'm personally a Medic, so the brotherhood and pride that come with the militaristic eviroment.

Last edited:

XDC Pvt DeJesus

Forum Member
Aug 20, 2013
U dont go away often unless your going to basic and AIT or deployed to a combat zone fact is a lot of military personnel play on xbl for instance me going to basic that would benefit me 100% so I don't get dropped accidentally