Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PLEASE PASS TO COUNCIL MEMBERS

XGC TALON

Forum Nerd
May 5, 2007
Florida
I wanted to comment on the Captain’s Class presented by XGC TOMMYGUN XD.
I was a non-commissioned officer in the U.S. Army, and I am now a first line supervisor in my current profession. I have attended several formal leadership courses, am a Florida State certified instructor, and have taught as an adjunct instructor at a local college. I must tell you that the class done by TOMMYGUN was outstanding. His outline, of which he provided me with a copy, was as good as any I have seen.
For him to take his time, research and prepare such an extensive outline, speaks volumes of his commitment to our community. I attended his class the first time on February, 28, 2009. TOMMYGUN told me he updated his outline. I was so impressed with the first class; I had to sit in on the new class.
I just wanted the Council members to know what a benefit to our growing leadership this class is, and how much work XGC TOMMYGUN XD has put into such a fine leadership course

Reactions: CG Scooter

XGC jordorunway

Forum Nerd
Jun 21, 2009
Somerset, Ky
www.myspace.com
heyy, i've been on and off for the past few days, and everytime i log on my posts keep getting less and less, i posted to get back up to 100 posts and i got on tonight and it was like i never posted. I was up to 112 posts like 2 days ago and im down to like 81 posts now. I have no whats goin on, could someone help me?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
First off, you both just broke the rule by hijacking this thread. For the love of god go and read the rules in the about xiled gaming area. Im going to answer your questions just for the sake of answering.

First. The counting threads are against the rules. They are not ment to be. Posting to boost a count is, well retarted!

Second. Your counts are going down because we are deleting these threads, thus those bull **** posts are going away. Any questions?

Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.

That is in the rules. I will make a thread for everyone to read in my forum since it is so hard to understand!