Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PETITION ACTIVISION

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
For players like me I'd say. I've completely give up on CoD. I just hate where they are taking the game at this point. Just the thought of being able to play MW2 again on current gen gave me the urge to want to give CoD a chance again.

They may be trying to innovate and come up with new and flashy ways to play but at the end of the day all we want is a good war shooter and the fact that the CoD player base is dropping off year after year says something. Something like this might just be a good way to test the waters and find out just where they need to be going with the franchise. The one reason I played CoD instead of Halo was because of the simplicity and the realism. I understand that the weapons and mechanics they use are in development and are where research says we may be in the future but, that doesn't change the fact that it's still sci-fi and fantasy has to make up for what we don't know.

When I think war I don't think of exo suited soldiers flying through the air and running on walls like they're in some sort of circus. MW2 forced you to think tactfully rather than just seeing who can boost around the corner first.

Lastly, MW2 was just plain fun. The last few entries into the series has been mostly frustration and forces you to play at a stressful level all the time. MW2 wasn't like that. Even if you didn't do good in a match you still ended up enjoying the match overall as it was really fun regardless. These new entries are just a headache for anyone who doesn't play on a competition level.

Reactions: XGC BULLETHED