Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PERMISSION

XxBamaboy93xX

Forum Nub
Feb 3, 2008
Alabama
Hello my name is Brady Todd my gamertag is XxBamaboy93xX, I am fifteen years old. I understand that XGC has an age restriction and that there are two other communitys Kings Of Gaming, and SYNdicate. I am very determined to be in XGC AFT3RMATH, my reasons for that are that most of my friends are currently in AFT3RMATH, and I would like to join their Clan Compete group. A number of members have informed me of the clan and have invited me, but im not of age. The General of AFT3RMATH, XGC Marksman has recomended me to the clan. I have went over the Honor code. and understand all the rules. XGC Maynard xs is The leader of aftermath, unknown, and one more so you could talk to him. I would appericate so very much if you would consider me being in AFT3RMATH. Thank you for your time.

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
and also going around to different ppl's threads and posting the same thing isnt going to change the answer, but i do hope u decide to come to syn or kog, we both play with xgc and each other so u will still be able to play with your friends and be in the same clan

XGC ANIMAL XS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
New Braunfels, Texas, United States
Yes unfortunatley XGC has a strict age restricition and unfortunately there is no exception to this rule. Either your 18 or your not that is why we give the oppurtunity for underage members to join either KoG or SYN. Each division still plays with one another and a plus is that you still remain in XG. :)

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Bamma,
You have posted the same questions in a few different forums. That is not allowed. You have already been told that special exceptions will not be made. If you wish to join the community you need to join SYN or KoG. Please stop cross posting, as the answer will still be "no".

D3SIGNx

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Dallas, TX
That is cool that you want to be with your friends in that clan... But since you are just 15, that is not allowed... Sorry! but you can go to the other two sections like the people above me have mentioned...

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Sorry XxBamaboy93xX as some of our other members stated above there is no execption to the rule. You must be 18 in order to be in XGC. Also, as other members stated that the four divisions do play together in the overall scheme of Xiled Gaming Community. I primarily reside in XGC as that is where I came from but I also play and get to know gamers that are in KoG, SYN, and XGG as well. So being apart of the gaming community should be your first order by getting yourself within the appropriate division of either KoG or SYN. They will still be your fiends and later down the road in 3 years after you are 18 then it is very possible for you to transfer into XGC to be with them, if you still want to go overthere with them. If you give KoG or SYN a real fair shot, you may not want to transfer as you will definitely make a lot of new friends that you will get to know and play games with.