Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PAINTBALL!!!

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I have an 07, try joining up the paintball usergroup and post about your gun there.

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
I have an 05, but don't play anymore, so I'm trying to get rid of it and my tank. I can post a link to it on pbnation if anyone is interested. I will register in that usergroup though and see if anyone there is interested.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I have an 05, but don't play anymore, so I'm trying to get rid of it and my tank. I can post a link to it on pbnation if anyone is interested. I will register in that usergroup though and see if anyone there is interested.
Its quite difficult to sell on there, perhaps you should give Ebay or Craigs list a shot, its easier their.

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Well if you know anyone looking, it's an 05 Ego with virtue board and star frame, contract killer grips. I'll take 300 obo and I also have a dxs nitro tank i'll take 50 for it with gun purchase, 75 by itself.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Well if you know anyone looking, it's an 05 Ego with virtue board and star frame, contract killer grips. I'll take 300 obo and I also have a dxs nitro tank i'll take 50 for it with gun purchase, 75 by itself.
That's a pretty good offer dude but I don't really know anyone who's looking for guns.

SiC TwiSted

Forum Star
Aug 24, 2009
Wisconsin
no you can buy one and equip it yourself, and if you take the barrel off the tippman with the cyclone on it is basically a smg and the paintballs go everywhere