Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

OTHER PAYMENT OPTION?

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Regarding the optional site subscriptions....

Frankly nobody uses paypal in NZ and I have no way of putting money onto one either. It will cost me $16 to transfer the money I have to paypal then another 3% in conversion taxes so its really not the way want to go.

I've seen the decreased subscriptions and also supporter subscriptions and I've been saving the small amount of money I do get to buy one but now can't. Is there any other options to pay with or is this the only way :( ?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Ivy.

KoG Mufasa

KoG HELLHOUSE
Jun 5, 2010
Canada
I live in Canada and im 15, i also have no way of getting a subscription. Is there any way i could do a mailing kind of thing? Or use a debit card?

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Pre paid cards in NZ [i.e visa loaded] costs $17 to set up, and then fees if it goes inactive [which it will as this is the only purpose of me getting one]. Other NZ prepaid cards don't work with paypal. I guess I'm just stuck.
I'm willing to pay the 3% conversion fees for my currency change associated with paypal but really don't want any other fees.

Pre paid cards in NZ [i.e visa loaded] costs $17 to set up, and then fees if it goes inactive [which it will as this is the only purpose of me getting one]. Other NZ prepaid cards don't work with paypal. I guess I'm just stuck.
I'm willing to pay the 3% conversion fees for my currency change associated with paypal but really don't want any other fees.

you may want to look at the visa "prezzy cards" which you should be able to find at your local postshop or kiwibank which appear a little cheaper;

locator tool:
http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/postshop-kiwibank-locator

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
you may want to look at the visa "prezzy cards" which you should be able to find at your local postshop or kiwibank which appear a little cheaper;

locator tool:
http://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/postshop-kiwibank-locator

Thanks for the specific help!

Checked those out but silly till worker didn't know if they are paypal compatible or not lol. I'll probably buy one anyway when I get some more cash together just to test it out.